The Special Credit Student Scholarship for China-U.S. Humanities Exchange
1. Enrollment category
Undergraduates (4-5 years of schooling), master's students (3 years of schooling), and doctoral students (3 years of schooling)
Full scholarship (including tuition, accommodation, comprehensive medical insurance and living expenses, including undergraduate students: 2500 yuan/month; master students: 3,000 yuan/month; doctoral students: 3500 yuan/month). The funding period is the length of study determined at the time of admission, including the period of professional study and Chinese language tuition.
3. Application conditions
American students who have a high school, undergraduate, or above degree and come to China to study for a bachelor's, master's, or doctoral degree.
Applicants for a bachelor's degree must be under 30 years old;
Applicants for a master's degree must be under 35 years old;
Applicants for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old; language and literature majors only enroll Chinese majors.
4. Deadline for registration
5. Application instructions
5.1 Login to the Study in China website of the Scholarship Council
For online application, the code of Guangxi Medical University is 10598.
5.2 Submit the following application materials to the school:
(1) "Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form" (ie a printed online application form)
(2) Notarized highest degree certificate and academic transcript
(3) Study and research plan in China (not less than 800 words)
(4) Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors
(5) "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" and blood test report form
(6) Copy of passport
(7) The Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) certificate must reach level 4 for undergraduates and level 5 for postgraduates.
(8) No criminal record certificate or no criminal record undertaking.
Address: No. 22, Shuangyong Road, Nanning City, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, People's Republic of China
Guangxi Medical University International Education College