Undergraduate Admissions Guide
(1) Foreign countries who are over 18 years old, have a high school degree or above, and are in good health, are not more than 30 years old.
(2) Applicants under the age of 18 must submit relevant legal documents of their legal guardians in China.
2. Application and start time
Application time: June 1 to August 15 each year
Start time: Chinese class every September, all-English class every October or November
3. Application materials to be submitted
(1) Online application on the website of International Education College
(2) Notarized high school diploma and transcripts (English, physics, chemistry, and biology four subjects meet the entrance requirements). Students in English classes, if English is an unofficial language in the country of origin, must submit TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
(3) Passport photo page
(4) Economic proof
(5) Physical examination form
(6) No criminal record certificate or no criminal record undertaking
(7) Applicants for Chinese-taught classes need to provide a certificate of Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) level 4 or above
The college will review all the submitted materials; if the application materials are qualified, we will issue a pre-admission notice by mail; for those who are finally admitted, we will mail a hard copy of the admission notice and JW202 form. (Please take the JW202 form as the admission criteria)
Note: Undergraduates study in the Wuming campus in the first to third academic year; all medical-related majors do not enroll students with color weakness or color blindness, and dentistry majors do not recruit left-handed students.
Mailing address: School of International Education, Guangxi Medical University, 22 Shuangyong Road, Nanning City, Guangxi
Zip Code: 530021