University Graduate Program Scholarship
Three-year study period, complete credits, obtain certain scientific research results (published academic thesis), complete the graduation thesis, pass the thesis defense, and receive a diploma and a master's degree.
Learning method: Full-time.
The basic study period is 4 years, complete credits, obtain certain scientific research results (publish two or more high-level academic papers), complete a doctoral dissertation, pass the thesis defense, and receive a diploma and doctoral degree. However, the study period shall not exceed 8 years at most.
Learning method: Full-time.
1. Willing to abide by Chinese laws, regulations and school rules and disciplines, and respect my country's social ethics and customs.
2. Non-Chinese citizens who hold ordinary foreign passports, are physically and mentally healthy and have corresponding degrees and language skills.
(1) Applicants for master's degree candidates must have a bachelor's degree and be under 35 years old;
(2) Applicants for Ph.D. candidates must have a bachelor's degree and be under 40 years old.
3. According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education (Jiaowai  No. 83 of the Ministry of Education): Residents of the mainland of the motherland (mainland), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan who come to China as foreign students after immigrating to a foreign country must hold A valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for more than 4 years (inclusive), and a record of actual residence abroad for more than 2 years in the last 4 years (the actual residence abroad for 9 months in a year can be counted as one year, as Entry and exit stamps shall prevail).
For those who meet the requirements and have acquired foreign nationality after having the status of Chinese citizenship, they must submit:
(1) Certificate of naturalization;
(2) Proof of cancellation of original Chinese household registration;
(3) Photocopy of passport entry and exit stamp pages of the past 4 years (original for reference);
(4) Proof of overseas study experience in the last 4 years;
4. Be in good health and meet the "Health Examination Standards for Foreign Students in China" issued by the Ministry of Education.
5. Language requirements
(1) To apply for majors taught in Chinese, the scores of the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) should meet the following standards for the Professional Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK):
210 points or more for level 5 or 180 points or more for level 6
*Applicants who have obtained a bachelor's degree or master's degree taught in Chinese at a Chinese university can apply for exemption of HSK scores.
(2) Apply for majors taught in English:
TOEFL score of 90 and above, IELTS score of 6.5 and above.
6. Students who have received other Chinese scholarships will not accept applications.
1. "Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship". Please log on to the "China Scholarship Council website (CSC)" (URL:http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn) Fill in the "Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form", download and print the "Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form" after applying,Please sign and post a photo。 (Note: The type of online application project is: Type B, Hefei University of Technology Code: 10359)；
2. "Hefei University of Technology Application Form for Foreign Students". Please log in to "Hefei University of Technology International Student Service Platform"http://admission.hfut.edu.cn,After submitting the application, download and print the "Application Form for Foreign Students of Hefei University of Technology";
3. A copy of the first page of the passport;
4. Certificate of academic qualifications (undergraduate graduation certificate is required to apply for doctoral study), which must beChineseorEnglishCopy of the original or notarized copy;
Note: Fresh graduates should provide an expected graduation certificate or proof of enrollment at the time of application. After being admitted, they must submit a supplementary academic certificate to be eligible for admission.
5. The official transcript of the graduate school (undergraduate transcripts are required to apply for doctoral studies), which must beChineseorEnglishCopy of the original or notarized copy;
6. Personal statement (including research plan), about 800 words for master's degree, about 1500 words for doctor's degree;
7. Two recommendation letters from experts;
8. For applicants whose native language or official language is not English, TOEFL, IELTS or Chinese Proficiency (HSK) must be provided, or the English or Chinese proficiency issued by the school proves that they have the ability to listen in English or Chinese;
9. The original "Physical Examination Form for Foreigners", filled in Chinese or English, and the inspection result is valid for 6 months; download: Physical Examination Form for Foreigners；
10. List of published papers and abstracts, or other materials that can prove their research ability (if any);
11. Download the tutor's intention to receive the letter (if any): Hefei University of Technology Tutors Acceptance of International Students Intention Form；
12. No criminal record certificate;
13. Personal resume.
Submit paper application materials:
Send the paper materials to the following address, otherwise, they will be deemed to be abandoned automatically. The delivery time of the application materials is subject to the time of receipt (please indicate on the envelope: 2020 postgraduate application materials).
Contact person: Hu Mengjie
Mailing address: School of International Education, Hefei University of Technology, 193 Tunxi Road, Hefei City, Anhui Province
Overseas Education Office (Room 207, West Teaching Building)
Postal Code: 230009
Note: Incomplete application materials will not be accepted. The application materials will not be returned regardless of whether they are admitted or not.
1. The school will conduct a preliminary review and review of the materials and select the best candidates for admission. The school reserves the right to request students to supplement materials or to conduct further assessments and interviews.
2. The admission results can be inquired through the online application system for international students of Hefei University of Technology:
November 20, 2019-April 19, 2020
At the beginning of September 2020, the specific time is subject to the "Admission Notice". Admitted students must go to the Hefei University of Technology to complete the admission and registration procedures in strict accordance with the time specified in the admission notice.
Mailing address: Overseas Education Office, School of International Education, Hefei University of Technology, 193 Tunxi Road, Hefei, Anhui Province, China
Postal Code: 230009
Online application website: http://admission.hfut.edu.cn