Admissions Guide for Chinese Language Students
The Chinese Language Training Program of Hohai University offers different levels of Chinese courses for international students, including comprehensive Chinese, Chinese listening, speaking, reading, and writing language skills courses, as well as Chinese painting and calligraphy, Chinese Kungfu, and other cultural courses. It is divided into two semesters in spring and autumn.
Established in 1915, Hohai University is a national key university directly under the Ministry of Education with a century-old history of running a school, featuring water conservancy, engineering as its main subject, and coordinated development of multiple disciplines. It is a national key university that implements the national " 211 Project" and is a national superior discipline Innovation platform construction, first-class discipline construction, and universities that have established graduate schools.
Hohai University implements an international development strategy, and extensive international exchanges and cooperation are carried out. The school is the first batch of universities authorized by the country to grant doctors, masters, and bachelor's degrees to foreign students. It has trained thousands of professionals in more than 100 countries and regions.
School system and application
School system: one semester and above
Application requirements: A foreign citizen who is 16 years old and above and is physically and mentally healthy. For some applicants who are between the ages of 16 and 18 and whose parents are not residents in China, their parents must formally entrust a foreigner or Chinese resident in China as their guardian and provide relevant supporting materials.
For those who were originally Chinese citizens and became foreign nationals, the relevant regulations of the Ministry of Education shall be implemented.
Spring semester: November 15, 2020, to January 10, 2021
Fall Semester: May 1, 2021, to June 30, 2021
The application materials are as follows:
1. Copy pages of passport and visa;
2. The highest academic certificate and corresponding transcripts;
If you have study experience in China, you need to provide proof of study and transcripts from relevant institutions.
3. Those who have studied for more than six months must provide a foreigner medical examination form;
4. Proof of no criminal record.
1. Log in to http://admission.hhu.edu.cn to complete the online application;
2. Students pay an application fee of 400 yuan (non-refundable);
3. The school reviews the materials and informs the admission results;
4. The College of International Education prepares admission notices and visa forms and sends them to students;
5. The school will maintain timely communication with students on the development of the epidemic.
6. Visa application and admission procedures:
Admitted persons should bring their ordinary passports, "Admission Notice", "Visa Application Form for Foreigners Studying in China" (JW201/202 Form), "Foreigner Physical Examination Form", and "Blood Test Report" to Chinese envoys abroad The museum will apply for an entry study (X1) visa, and with the above-mentioned materials, go to the International Education College of Hohai University to complete the enrollment procedures at the time specified in the notice.
1. Tuition: 6,600 yuan/semester 13,200 yuan/year (including textbook fees)
80% of the tuition fee will be refunded for those who renounce within two weeks, and no refund for those who renounce within two weeks.
2. Application fee (non-refundable): 400 yuan
3. Insurance (mandatory): 300 yuan /6 months, 600 yuan/year
4. Accommodation (optional): 600 yuan / month (double room)
Contact: Teacher Wang Jessie Wang
Phone: +86 25 83787955
Mailing address: International Education College, Hohai University, No. 1 Xikang Road, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province
Post Code: 210098
Fax: +86 25 837879 81