Master's degree program
Application qualifications and submission materials.
Good health, hold a valid foreign passport, graduated from a bachelor's degree.
Materials to be submitted for registration:
1. Apply online ( http://studyatdit.hit.edu.cn/ );
2. Undergraduate graduation certificate, fresh graduates can first provide the expected graduation certificate (all must be original or notarized copies in Chinese or English);
3. All courses and transcripts at the undergraduate level (all must be original or notarized copies in Chinese or English);
4. 2 letters of recommendation from professors;
5. Study and research plan in China (not less than 800 words);
6. Copy of passport (ordinary passport valid for at least one year) and 2-inch photo;
7. Foreign language requirements for admission to Chinese-taught programs: New HSK Level 4 (210 points and above) and above certificate;
8. Entrance foreign language requirements for English-taught programs: TOEFL score of 80 and above, IELTS score of 5.5 and above;
9. A recent medical certificate.
Semester Arrangement and Fee Standard
The semester is scheduled from the beginning of September to the middle and late January of the following year (fall semester)
Early February-early July (spring semester)
Early July-early August (summer semester)
Charging standard: (unit: yuan/year)
|Student category||master's degree|
|School system||2-3 years|
|Accommodation fee (excluding electricity and internet fees)||600/month|
Note: All fees are non-refundable once paid (except accommodation fees).
Harbin Institute of Technology International Education College
Address: No. 11, Command Street, Nangang District, Harbin, China
Phone: +86-451-86402455, +86-451-86418641, +86-451-86412647