Application qualifications and submission materials
Good health, hold a valid foreign passport, graduated with a master's degree.
Materials to be submitted for registration:
1. Apply online (http://studyathit.hit.edu.cn/);
2. Master's degree certificate, fresh graduates can first provide the expected graduation certificate (all must be original or notarized copies in Chinese or English);
3. All courses and transcripts of the master's level (all must be original or notarized copies in Chinese or English);
4. 2 letters of recommendation from professors;
5. Study and research plan in China (not less than 800 words);
6. Copy of passport (ordinary passport valid for at least one year) and 2-inch photo;
7. Foreign language requirements for admission to Chinese-taught programs: New HSK Level 4 (210 points and above) and above certificate;
8. Entrance foreign language requirements for English-taught programs: TOEFL score of 80 and above, IELTS score of 5.5 and above;
9. A recent medical certificate.
Semester Arrangement and Fee Standard
1. Semester arrangement: early September-mid to late January of the following year (fall semester)
Early February-early July (spring semester)
Early July-early August (summer semester)
2. Charging standard: (unit: yuan/year)
|School system||4-5 years|
|Accommodation fee (excluding electricity and internet fees)||600/month|
Note: All fees are non-refundable once paid (except accommodation fees).
Language of instruction
The teaching language of the doctoral program is Chinese or English (the School of Humanities, Social Sciences and Law only accepts Chinese teaching).
Harbin Institute of Technology International Education College
Address: No. 11, Command Street, Nangang District, Harbin, China
Phone: +86-451-86402455, +86-451-86418461, +86-451-86412647