Application qualifications and submission materials
Good health, hold a valid foreign passport, graduated from high school.
1. Apply online ( http://studyathit.hit.edu.cn/ );
2. High school graduation certificate, fresh graduates can provide the expected graduation certificate (all must be original or notarized copies in Chinese or English);
3. Transcripts of all courses in high school (all must be original or notarized copies in Chinese or English);
4. Chinese-taught: Chinese Proficiency Test New Level 4 (210 points and above) and above certificate, except for Chinese language and literature majors;
5. English-taught: TOEFL score of 80 and above, IELTS 5.5 and above;
6. Copy of passport (ordinary passport valid for at least one year) and 2-inch photo;
7. A recent medical certificate.
Semester Arrangement and Fee Standard
1 . Semester arrangement: early September-mid to late January of the following year (fall semester)
Early March-early July (spring semester)
Early July-early August (summer semester)
2 . Charging standard: (unit: yuan/year)
|School system||4-5 years|
|Accommodation fee (excluding electricity and internet fees)||600/month|
Note: All fees are non-refundable once paid (except accommodation fees).
Harbin Institute of Technology International Education College
Address: No. 11, Command Street, Nangang District, Harbin, China
Phone: +86-451-86402455, +86-451-86418461, +86-451-86412647