Heilongjiang University-logo
Heilongjiang University

HOME > Scholarship > Chinese Government Scholarship

The Independent Enrollment Project Scholarship


In order to enhance mutual understanding and friendship between the Chinese people and the people of other countries, To develop exchanges and cooperation between China and other countries in the fields of politics, economy, culture, education, economy and trade, the Chinese government has established various scholarship programs to support students, teachers, and teachers from all over the world. Scholars go to Chinese universities to study and engage in research activities. International students who have won a Chinese government scholarship (hereinafter referred to as " Scholarship students") will be arranged to study science, science, and science in higher education institutions or scientific research institutions commissioned by the Ministry of Education of China. Engineering, Agronomy, medicine, economics, Law, management, Education, History, Related majors in literature, philosophy and other disciplines. The Ministry of Education of China formulates the annual plan for Chinese government scholarships and entrusts the China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as the "CSC") to be responsible for the enrollment of scholarship students and the management of daily affairs in China. China warmly welcomes outstanding young students, scholars and teachers from all over the world to study and conduct research in Chinese institutions of higher learning.


The "Autonomous Enrollment Program for Chinese Universities" is a full scholarship provided to the provincial education administrative departments of some provinces and autonomous regions in China and some Chinese universities. Chinese universities with independent enrollment qualifications directly select and recruit outstanding foreign young students to study in China for postgraduate degrees Projects include autonomous enrollment projects for colleges and universities, scholarship projects for border provinces and regions, and support local scholarship projects. The funding category is full funding. The enrollment categories are master's degree and doctoral degree candidates.


Enrollment category and scholarship period


Scholarship period

Chinese tuition period

Admission time

 Application deadline


2-3 years

1 academic year


March 31

PhD student

3-4 years

1 academic year


March 31


1. Applicants who have obtained the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Level 5 180 score report within two years at the time of registration can directly enter the professional study. Applicants who have not obtained the corresponding transcripts need to take a one-year Chinese tuition after coming to the school and obtain a score of 180 in HSK level 5 before they can enter the professional study.

2. Applicants cannot choose their native language, English, French and other foreign languages as their majors.


Application channels and application time

Applicants should apply on the Chinese Government Scholarship Application website before March 31 of the current year.

Online registration system: https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login

Types of study abroad programs: B Accepting agency number: 10212


Applicant qualifications

1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health;

2. Applicants must be students who have not studied in China (the graduation period of graduates in China must exceed one academic year);


3. Applicant's academic qualifications and age requirements:

Those who come to China to study for a master's degree must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35;

Those who come to China to study for a doctoral degree must have a master's degree and be under the age of 40.


4. Excellent academic performance (above 75 points on a hundred-point system);

5. Have strong scientific research capabilities;

6. Did not receive any other scholarships.


Scholarship funding content and standards

The full scholarship includes tuition, accommodation, living expenses, and comprehensive medical insurance.

1. Living expenses subsidy standard for scholarship students:

Master's degree students: 3,000 RMB/month

Doctoral students: RMB 3,500/month

Living expenses are paid by the school to scholarship students on a monthly basis.


2. Comprehensive medical insurance premium: The Ministry of Education of China purchases comprehensive medical insurance for all Chinese government scholarship students in accordance with regulations.


Provision of application materials

Applicants must truthfully fill in and submit the following application materials (paper materials: one original, one copy).

1. Applicants must fill in and submit basic application information in the "Online Application System for Studying in China" of the China Scholarship Council.

After the information, please print and sign the Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form automatically generated by the system.

(1) The website of the CSC Online Application System for Studying in China: https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login

(2) Heilongjiang University Accepting Agency Number: 10212

(3) Online application time: December 15-March 31


2. The highest degree certificate that has been notarized. If the applicant is a school student or is already employed, he/she must also submit a pre-graduation certificate issued by the school or an employment certificate issued by the employer. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.

3. Applicants for master's or doctoral degree must provide academic transcripts. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.

4. The study and research plan in China (not less than 800 words), written in Chinese or English, and signed by the person.

5. Applicants for master's or doctoral degree must submit two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English, and signed by the recommender.

6. Copy of passport photo page.

7. "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" (copy, the original should be kept by yourself). This form is uniformly printed by the Chinese health and quarantine department. It is limited to those who have studied in China for more than 6 months and must be filled out in English. Applicants should strictly follow the items required in the "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" for inspection. The "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" that is missing, does not have a photo of the person affixed, or the photo is not stamped with a seam seal, is not signed and stamped by the doctor and the hospital, is invalid. In view of the fact that the examination result is valid for 6 months, the applicant is requested to determine the time for the physical examination accordingly.

8. Certificate of no criminality or letter of undertaking for certificate of no criminality (see Annex 2).


Note: The above application materials (paper materials: one original, one copy) must be sent to the International Student Admissions Office of the International Culture and Education College of Heilongjiang University before March 31. For the mailing address of paper materials, please refer to the seventh contact information for details.

Regardless of whether the applicant is admitted or not, the applicant's materials will not be returned. If some materials cannot be delivered due to special reasons, please explain in time.


Admission and notification

1. Applicants can check the application process and results through the scholarship registration system.

URL: https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login


2. Heilongjiang University is responsible for reviewing the applicant's application materials and submitting it to the China Scholarship Council.

3. Heilongjiang University will mail "Heilongjiang University Admission Notice" and "Heilongjiang University Admission Notice" to applicants who meet the admission requirements in early July."Notice for Registration" and "Visa Application Form for Foreigners Studying in China" (JW201 Form), admitted students need to register at the school according to the registration time specified in the "Admission Notice".


Contact information

Mailing address: No. 74 Xuefu Road, Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province Post Code: 150080

International Student Admissions Office, School of International Culture and Education, Heilongjiang University (Room 3217)

Phone: +86-451-86609033

Email: studyathlju @hotmail. com


Attachment 1. "Major Enrollment Majors of Heilongjiang University Master and Doctorate Degree"

Note: If you want to register for a major not included in this catalog, please contact the International Student Admissions Office of Heilongjiang University directly for consultation.

Master's degree (2-3 years)

Doctoral degree (3 years)


*Chinese International Education




*Tourism management

*International Trade

*Corporate Management

*applied economics



*International Relations


*Religious Studies

*Management philosophy

*Administrative Management



*Marxist Philosophy

*Management Philosophy

*Religious Studies

*Civil and Commercial Law

*Economic Law

*Law and Economics

*Chinese Philology

*Chinese Modern and Contemporary Literature

*Comparative Literature and World Literature

*inorganic chemistry

*Organic Chemistry

*Physical Chemistry

*Resource Chemistry

*Polymer Chemistry and Physics

*Microelectronics and Solid State Electronics

*Foreign Linguistics and Applied Linguistics

*Russian Studies




Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on Wechat