Finance Master Training Program in Asian Countries
In order to enhance mutual understanding and friendship between the Chinese people and the people of other countries, To develop exchanges and cooperation between China and other countries in the fields of politics, economy, culture, education, economy and trade, the Chinese government has established various scholarship programs to support students, teachers, and teachers from all over the world. Scholars go to Chinese universities to study and engage in research activities. International students who have won a Chinese government scholarship (hereinafter referred to as " Scholarship students") will be arranged to study related majors in higher education institutions or scientific research institutions entrusted by the Ministry of Education of China. The Ministry of Education of China formulates the annual plan for Chinese government scholarships and entrusts the Management Committee of China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as "CSC"). Responsible for the enrollment of scholarship students and the management of daily affairs in China. China warmly welcomes outstanding young students, scholars and teachers from all over the world to study and conduct research in Chinese institutions of higher learning.
The "Silk Road-Asian Country Finance Master's Enrollment Program" is a full scholarship provided to provincial education administrative departments and some Chinese universities in some provinces and autonomous regions in China. Chinese universities with independent enrollment qualifications directly select and recruit outstanding foreign young students. A graduate degree program in China. The funding category is full funding. The enrollment category is master's degree students. The major of study is finance.
Enrollment category and scholarship period
Chinese tuition period
1. Applicants who have obtained the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Level 5 180 score report within two years at the time of registration can directly enter the professional study.
2. Applicants cannot choose their native language, English, French and other foreign languages as their majors.
3. The major to apply is: Economics and Financial Studies
Application channels and application time
Applicants should apply on the Chinese Government Scholarship Application website before March 31 of the current year.
Online registration system: Http://laihua.csc.edu.cn/inscholarship/jsp/student/StudentLogin.jsp
Types of study abroad programs: B Accepting agency number: 10212
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health;
2. Applicants must be students who have not studied in China (the graduation period of graduates in China must exceed one academic year);
3. Applicants' academic qualifications and age requirements: Those who come to China to study for a master's degree must have a bachelor's degree and be under 35 years of age;
4. Excellent academic performance (above 75 points on a hundred-point system);
5. Have strong scientific research capabilities;
6. Did not receive any other scholarships.
Scholarship funding content and standards
The full scholarship includes tuition, accommodation, living expenses, and comprehensive medical insurance.
1. Living expenses subsidy standard for scholarship students:
Master's degree students: 3,000 RMB/month
Living expenses are paid by the school to scholarship students on a monthly basis.
2. Comprehensive medical insurance premium: The Ministry of Education of China purchases comprehensive medical insurance for all Chinese government scholarship students in accordance with regulations.
Provision of application materials
Applicants must truthfully fill in and submit the following application materials (paper materials: one original, one copy).
1. Applicants must fill in and submit basic application information in the "Online Application System for Studying in China" of the China Scholarship Council.
After the information, please print and sign the Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form automatically generated by the system.
(1) The website of the CSC Online Application System for Studying in China: http://laihua.csc.edu.cn
(2) Heilongjiang University Accepting Agency Number: 10212
(3) Online application time: December 15-March 31
2. The highest degree certificate that has been notarized. If the applicant is a school student or is already employed, he/she must also submit a pre-graduation certificate issued by the school or an employment certificate issued by the employer. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
3. Applicants for master's or doctoral degree must provide academic transcripts. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. The study and research plan in China (not less than 800 words), written in Chinese or English, and signed by the person.
5. Applicants must submit two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English, and signed by the recommender.
6. Copy of passport photo page.
7. "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" (copy, the original should be kept by yourself). This form is uniformly printed by the Chinese health and quarantine department. It is limited to those who have studied in China for more than 6 months and must be filled out in English. Applicants should strictly follow the items required in the "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" for inspection. The "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" that is missing, does not have a photo of the person affixed, or the photo is not stamped with a seam seal, is not signed and stamped by the doctor and the hospital, is invalid. In view of the fact that the examination result is valid for 6 months, the applicant is requested to determine the time for the physical examination accordingly. (See Annex 1 for the form of the medical examination form)
Note: The above application materials (paper materials: one original, one copy) must be sent to the International Student Admissions Office of the International Culture and Education College of Heilongjiang University before March 31. For the mailing address of paper materials, please refer to the seventh contact information for details.
Regardless of whether the applicant is admitted or not, the applicant's materials will not be returned. If some materials cannot be delivered due to special reasons, please explain in time.
Admission and notification
1. Applicants can check the application process and results through the scholarship registration system.
2. Heilongjiang University is responsible for reviewing the applicant's application materials and submitting it to the China Scholarship Council.
3. Heilongjiang University will mail "Heilongjiang University Admission Notice" and "Heilongjiang University Admission Notice" to applicants who meet the admission requirements in early July. "Notice for Registration" and "Visa Application Form for Foreigners Studying in China" (JW201 Form), admitted students need to register at the school according to the registration time specified in the "Admission Notice".
Mailing address: No. 74 Xuefu Road, Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province Post Code: 150080
International Student Admissions Office, School of International Culture and Education, Heilongjiang University (Room 3217)