Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarship Program
Scholarship application requirements
1. Close to China, friendly to China, non-Chinese citizen, and have foreign nationality for more than four years (including four years).
2. Good character, abide by Chinese laws and regulations, abide by school rules and regulations, comply with the entry and exit conditions of the People's Republic of China, and be in good health.
3. Applicants who apply for undergraduate scholarships, master scholarships, and doctoral scholarships must be students who have not studied in China (the graduation period of overseas graduates must exceed one academic year).
Educational background and age requirements:
1. For undergraduate scholarships, applicants should have an academic background equivalent to a Chinese senior high school graduation, with excellent academic performance, and meet the admission standards of the university to be studied, and the age should not exceed 25;
2. For master's degree scholarships, applicants should have a bachelor's degree, have two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors, and be under the age of 35;
3. For doctoral scholarships, applicants should have a master's degree, have two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors, and be under the age of 40.
Scholarship content and standards:
1. Exemption from registration fee, tuition fee, experiment fee, internship fee, basic textbook fee (the necessary textbook for scholarship students designated by the school) and on-campus accommodation fee. Scholarship students are required to conduct experiments or internships beyond the school's teaching plan, and the excess expenses shall be borne by themselves;
2. Provide outpatient medical services and comprehensive medical insurance for students studying in China with Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarship.
1. "Application Form for Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarship to Study in China"
2. The highest degree certificate that has been notarized. If the applicant is a school student or is already employed, he/she must also submit an enrollment certificate issued by the school or employment certificate issued by the employer. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
3. Academic transcripts must be provided. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. Study and research plan in China (no less than 800 words), written in Chinese or English.
5. Applicants for master's or doctoral degree must submit two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English.
6. Copy of valid passport.
7. "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" (copy, the original should be kept by yourself): This form is uniformly printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department. It is limited to those who have studied in China for more than 6 months and must be filled out in English. Applicants should strictly follow the items required in the "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" for inspection. The "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" that is missing, does not have a photo of the person affixed, or the photo is not stamped with a seam seal, is not signed and stamped by the doctor and the hospital, is invalid. In view of the fact that the examination result is valid for 6 months, the applicant is requested to determine the time for the physical examination accordingly.
Heilongjiang University of Chinese Medicine
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO