Undergraduate Admissions Guide
●How to apply
Please submit a formal application to the School of International Education of our school from March 1 to July 20 each year, and provide the following materials:
1. "Application Form for Admission to Heilongjiang University of Traditional Chinese Medicine"
2. Notarized copy of the highest degree certificate
3. A notarized copy of the high school examination transcript or academic transcript;
4. A copy of "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" (uniformly printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department);
5. Copy of passport.
Remarks: Applicants can register online or get the "Application Form for Admission to Heilongjiang University of Traditional Chinese Medicine" from the International Education College of our school.
1. For those who are admitted by our school, the Heilongjiang University of Traditional Chinese Medicine International Education College will issue the "Heilongjiang University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Admission Notice" and the "Visa Application Form for Foreign Students in China" (JW202 form) issued by the Ministry of Education of China.
2. The admitted applicants should bring their passport, "Admission Notice", JW202 Form, "Foreigner Physical Examination Record", and "Blood Test Report" to the local Chinese embassy (consulate) to apply for an entry study visa.
3. The admitted person shall report to the Retention Department of the International Education College with the above documents at the time specified in the "Admission Notice".
No. 24, Heping Road, Xiangfang District, Harbin, China
International Education College, Heilongjiang University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Heilongjiang University of Chinese Medicine
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO