Independent Enrollment Project Scholarship
The Chinese Government Scholarship Autonomous Enrollment Project is a scholarship established by the Chinese government to subsidize students and scholars from all over the world to study and research in Chinese universities and colleges, and to enhance the mutual understanding and friendship between the Chinese people and the people of the world.
Applicants should apply to Harbin Engineering University within the specified time. The online application period is from December 15 , 2020 to February 28 , 2021. The paper materials should arrive no later than March 15 , 2021.
Note: January 18-February 28, 2021 is the school's winter vacation time. It is recommended not to mail application materials during this period.
Applicants must truthfully fill in and submit the following application materials (all in triplicate, ie one original and two copies)
1. Applicants must fill in and submit basic application information in the "Online Application System for Studying in China" on the China Scholarship Council. After submitting the information, please print the application form for Chinese Government Scholarship automatically generated by the system.
(1) The website of the CSC Online Application System for Studying in China is http://laihua.csc.edu.cn (please select category B )
(2) Harbin Engineering University accepting agency code: 10217
(3) Online application time : From December 15 , 2020
Note: For CSC filing instructions, see Annex 1.
2. Harbin Engineering University online application website http://issp.hrbeu.edu.cn . All applicants are required to fill in the online application, otherwise the scholarship application will be deemed invalid.
3. Notarized highest education certificate. If the applicant is a school student or is already employed, he/she must also submit a pre-graduation certificate issued by the school or an employment certificate issued by the employer. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. Students who apply for master's or doctoral degree must provide academic transcripts. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
5. The study and research plan in China (not less than 800 words), written in Chinese or English, and signed by the person. ( See Annex 2 for the learning plan template ). It is recommended to contact the prospective graduate tutor in advance to communicate the research direction.
6. Applicants for master's or doctoral degree must submit two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English, and signed by the recommender.
7. A photocopy of the passport photo page (required).
8. "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" ( copy, the original should be kept by yourself) : This form is uniformly printed by the Chinese health and quarantine department. It is limited to those who have studied in China for more than 6 months and must be filled out in English. Applicants should strictly follow the items required in the "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" for inspection. The "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" that is missing, does not have a photo of the person affixed, or the photo is not stamped with a seam seal, is not signed and stamped by the doctor and the hospital, is invalid. In view of the fact that the examination result is valid for 6 months, the applicant is requested to determine the time for the physical examination accordingly. ( See Annex III for the format of the medical examination form )
9. Non-criminal certificate (documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations)
10. No registration fee is required.
Note: The above application materials (paper-based material, one original, one copy) must be in by 15 March 2020 sent to the Office of International Students International Exchange and Cooperation Office, Harbin Engineering University.
Mailing address for paper materials :
Address: No. 145-1 , Nantong Street, Nangang District, Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province, China
International Students Office, International Exchange and Cooperation Office, Harbin Engineering University (Room 714, Main Building)
Contact : Yin Hua
Postal Code: 150001
Phone: +86-(0)451-82568218 , 82568266
Regardless of whether the applicant is admitted or not, the applicant's materials will not be returned. If some materials cannot be delivered due to special reasons, please explain in time.
Instructions for filling in the CSC form：
Physical examination form：
Studying plan template：