Welcome to study at HUST under
the Chinese Government Scholarship -Bilateral Program (BP)
Who can apply?
undergraduate, postgraduate, and scholar programs.
Where to apply?
Dispatching authorities in your home country, such as:
1. Educational and cultural offices of Chinese Embassies (Consulates)
2. Department of Education, etc.
The Bilateral Program is free for application;
Do not send any application to HUST or China Scholarship Council;
Please pay attention to the notice released by the dispatching authorities for application details.
Please consult the dispatching authorities.
Bilateral Program includes scholarships in accordance with educational exchange agreements or MOUs between the Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities and international organizations.
Bilateral Program supports undergraduate programs, master's programs, doctoral programs, general scholar programs and senior scholar programs. Applicants should consult the dispatching authorities in the home countries for the programs available and for the specific deadline of each year, and apply to the dispatching authorities in due time.
Application Guide for Bilateral Program
1. Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students, submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship.
Please choose HUST as your only Preference of institution.
2. The complete application documents would be submitted to the dispatching authorities in your home countries before the deadline. Please check the detailed information at Bilateral Program .
3. Neither CSC nor HUST is entitled to accept the applications for Bilateral Program directly.