1. Q: What kind of university is Inner Mongolia University?
A: Inner Mongolia University is located in Hohhot. It is a national "world-class discipline construction university", a national "211 project" key construction university, a first-class university construction support university in the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and a "one province, one school" national key construction university in the central and western regions. Accept Chinese Government Scholarship, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Government Scholarship and Confucius Institute Scholarship for international students in universities in China.
2. Q: What is the school code of Inner Mongolia University?
3. Q: What are the eligibility requirements for the Chinese Government Scholarship of Inner Mongolia University?
A: Eligibility for application:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens, in good health, and abide by Chinese laws, regulations and school rules.
- Educational background and age limit: Applicants for a master's degree must have a bachelor's degree and be under 35 years old, and those who are studying for a doctorate degree must have a master's degree and be under 40 years old.
4. Q: What is the duration of the Chinese Government Scholarship of Inner Mongolia University?
A: Scholarship period:
- Master's degree students: Majoring in 2-3 years, can apply for Chinese language tuition for 1 academic year.
- Doctoral students: Majoring in 3-4 years, can apply for Chinese language tuition for 1 academic year.
5. Q: What is included in the Chinese Government Scholarship of Inner Mongolia University?
A: Scholarship content:
- Registration fee and tuition fee are waived.
- Provide on-campus accommodation. Double bedrooms are provided for master students, and single bedrooms are provided for doctoral students.
- Monthly living allowance: Master students: 3000 yuan/month, PhD students: 3500 yuan/month.
- Expenses for outpatient medical care, comprehensive medical insurance and welfare plan for international students in China.
6. Q: What are the application materials for the Chinese Government Scholarship of Inner Mongolia University?
A: Application materials:
- "Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form".
- The highest degree certificate (stamped with the official seal of the school education department).
- Transcript (stamped with the official seal of the school education department).
- A study or research plan in Chinese and English (not less than 800 words).
- Two recommendation letters in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Copy of "Foreigner Physical Examination Form"
- Copy of passport (validity not shorter than December 2021)
- ID photo.
- Proof of language ability (for those who pass the HSK or HSKK, please provide a copy of the transcript).
- Published papers or works (for those who have published academic papers or monographs, please provide copies).
- Other supporting materials (relevant certificates, honors, trained or special talents)
- Music and art majors, please submit CD-ROMs of works; the CDs of works of art students must include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
- Applicants under the age of 18 should submit legal documents for legal guarantee in China.
- Select the professional category according to "Inner Mongolia University Doctorate Degree" and "Inner Mongolia University Master Degree".
7. Q: What is the Confucius Institute Scholarship of Inner Mongolia University?
A: In order to train qualified Chinese teachers and promote the international promotion of Chinese language and the spread of Chinese culture, the Confucius Institute Headquarters/Hanban has established Confucius Institute Scholarships.
8. Q: What is the enrollment category of the Confucius Institute Scholarship at Inner Mongolia University?
A: First grade trainees, first semester trainees.
9. Q: Who is the recipient of the scholarship of the Confucius Institute at Inner Mongolia University?
A: Physical and mental health, good character and learning, and aspiring to engage in Chinese language education, teaching and related work related to Chinese international promotion. Non-Chinese nationals aged between 16-35 (for in-service Chinese teachers can be relaxed to 45)
10. Q: What are the application requirements for the Confucius Institute Scholarship at Inner Mongolia University?
A: Application conditions:
(1) Research students for one academic year: Enroll in September 2019, and the funding period is 11 months. International students in China will not be admitted.
- International Chinese Language Education and Research Students: Have a score of 270 in the HSK test (Level 3) and an HSKK score.
- Chinese Language and Literature, Chinese History, and Chinese Philosophy: A minimum score of 180 in the HSK test (Level 4) and a score of 60 in the HSKK (Intermediate) test.
- Chinese language students: Have a minimum score of 210 on the HSK test (Level 3).
(2) One-semester research students: Enroll in September 2019 and March 2020, and the funding period is 5 months. Those who have X1 and X2 visas in their passports are not admitted.
- Trainees of Chinese International Education, Chinese Language and Literature, Chinese History, and Chinese Philosophy: have a score of 180 in the HSK test (Level 3) and an HSKK score.
- Trainees of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Tai Chi Culture: have HSK scores.
(3) Chinese Bridge winners: Those who have obtained the "Confucius Institute Scholarship Certificate" in various Chinese Bridge competitions, log on to the Confucius Institute Scholarship website, and submit application materials to Inner Mongolia University with the scholarship certificate.
11. Q: What is the funding content of the Confucius Institute Scholarship at Inner Mongolia University?
A: The Confucius Institute Scholarship includes tuition, accommodation, living expenses (except for four-week study students) and comprehensive medical insurance.
12. Q: What is the application process for the scholarship of the Confucius Institute at Inner Mongolia University?
A: Application process:
- Applicants can log on to the Confucius Institute Scholarship website (cis.chinese.cn) to apply for the Confucius Institute Scholarship. Applicants first register a personal account, check Inner Mongolia University and recommending institutions online; submit application materials online; pay attention to the application process, review opinions and scholarship review results.
- Confucius Institute Headquarters/Hanban entrusts overseas Confucius Institutes, independent Confucius Classrooms, and relevant overseas Chinese test sites as recommending institutions to select applicants, review application materials, and contact the host institutions to collect and transfer scholarships for admission material.
- After the application materials are confirmed to be valid by the Scholarship Office of Hanban, Inner Mongolia University will review the admission qualifications and submit pre-admission candidates to Hanban. Hanban conducts a centralized review of eligible candidates and selects the best funding.
- After confirmation of admission, the scholarship recipient will contact the host institution to go through the procedures for studying in China, print the award certificate online, and enter the journal at the time specified in the acceptance letter of the host institution.
13. Q: What are the application materials for the Confucius Institute Scholarship at Inner Mongolia University?
A: Application materials:
- A scanned copy of a valid passport photo page.
- A scanned copy of HSK and HSKK score reports (valid for two years).
- Recommendation letter issued by the person in charge of the recommending institution.
- Serving Chinese teachers must attach the on-the-job certificate and recommendation letter issued by the institution where they are employed.
- Provide the highest degree certificate (certificate of expected graduation) and school transcripts.
- Applicants under the age of 18 must have their parents formally entrust a foreigner or Chinese resident in China as the guardian of the foreign student, and submit notarized materials of the guardian's guarantee letter.
14. Q: What is the contact information of Inner Mongolia University?
A: Contact information:
- Address: International Education College, Inner Mongolia University, No. 235, University West Road, Saihan District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China
- Postal Code: 010021
- Contact: International Student Affairs Office
- Tel: 0086-471-4995619 (office), 0086-471-4992084 (office)
- Fax: 0086-471-4992596
- Email: email@example.com
15. Q: What is the HSK of Inner Mongolia University?
A: The Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) is an international standardized test that focuses on the ability of non-first language candidates to use Chinese to communicate in life, study and work. The test levels include HSK (Level 1), HSK (Level 2), HSK (Level 3), HSK (Level 4), HSK (Level 5) and HSK (Level 6).
16. Q: What is the HSK registration process of Inner Mongolia University?
A: Registration process:
- Log in to the Chinese test service website, website: www.chinesetest.cn
- Registered users, remember your username (email) and password.
- To register for the test, select the test level, test format (computer-based test), test site (computer-based test site of Inner Mongolia University) and test time.
- Fill in personal information, fill in your name (consistent with the certificate), gender, date of birth, nationality, certificate information, etc., pay attention to the authenticity and completeness of the information.
- Upload photos (recent photos without a hat, front, two-inch ID photos, preferably with a white background, landscape photos and life photos are not allowed). Candidates who register for the test at test centers in mainland China must submit electronic photos. If the photos are not uploaded or the uploaded photos do not meet the requirements, they will not be able to enter the test room to take the test.
- Confirm the registration information. After verifying that the information is correct, select "Confirm and Submit".
- To pay the examinee fee, please complete the payment before the registration deadline, otherwise the registration will be invalid. After the examination fee has been successfully paid, the examination cannot be cancelled. Candidates can directly pay online. Candidates who have not opened online payment can pay at the 111 office, Building A, International Education College, Inner Mongolia University, Tel: 0471-4992596.
- Candidates who have received the registration confirmation, completed the registration payment and filled in a valid E-mail mailbox, will receive the registration confirmation 10 days before the test. If you have not received it, please contact the registration test center.
- Log in to the Chinese test service website to print out the test-takers by yourself, or get the test admission ticket at the 111 office of Block A, International Education Institute. You must bring your admission ticket and original passport on the day of the test.
17. Q: What are the materials required for the registration of freshmen from Inner Mongolia University to China?
A: Registration materials:
- Admission Notice (Original)
- Visa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China (JW201/JW202 Form)
- Physical examination and blood test results or report (original in Chinese or English, please provide if any)
- Valid passport and visa
- 1 inch photos of myself (4 photos)
18. Q: What is the registration process for freshmen of Inner Mongolia University to study in China?
A: Registration process:
- International Student Affairs Office (Room 109): ① Review the admission notice, JW201/202 form ② Review passport, scan passport, collect passport copy (home page, visa page, entry page) ③ Collect 4 1-inch photos ④ Issue new registration Table ⑤Registration basic information, signature confirmation
- Academic Affairs Office (Room 101): ①Pay the textbook fee ②Receive textbooks and curriculum ③Receive the placement notice
- Property Office (Room 105): Receive the accommodation notice and move into the international student dormitory (off-campus students can go to Office 109 for off-campus accommodation procedures)
- Administrative Office (Room 111): Self-financed students pay tuition and insurance fees
19. Q: What are the precautions for international students from Inner Mongolia University to apply for a study visa in China?
- A passport is the only legal identification document for foreigners staying in China. Foreign students need to hold ordinary passports to study in China. Foreign students must carry their passports with them, keep them in a safe place, and accept police inspection at any time. The passport shall not be altered, defaced, or stamped without authorization.
- Foreign students who come to study in China must hold ordinary passports and visas for study (X1 or X2). X1 visas are issued to foreign students who are expected to study for more than 180 days; X2 visas are issued to foreign students who are expected to study for less than 180 days .
- X1 visas generally only allow the holder to enter the country once, and must apply for a residence permit after registering at the school within 30 days of entering the country, otherwise it constitutes an illegal residence. After arriving at the school, you must apply for a residence permit at the International Students Office in time.
- The number of entries for the X2 visa and the number of days allowed to stay after entry are marked on the visa. Foreign students holding X2 visas must keep in mind the duration of stay after entering the country, register at the school within the specified time, and leave the country before the end of the stay.
- Under normal circumstances, foreign students should not enter the country with other types of visas. Students holding other types of visas due to personal reasons should apply for a study visa or study residence permit as soon as possible after registering at the school. All consequences caused by not holding a study visa shall be borne by the student himself.
- International students in China who already have a residence permit should ensure that their residence permit is valid for more than 30 days when they enter the journal on the specified date, and apply for a residence permit for study after enrollment.
- The school does not accept early registration of foreign students, nor can it accept registration of foreign students whose visa or residence permit has expired or the remaining period of stay is insufficient to complete the formalities. Therefore, please plan your itinerary carefully, so as not to come to China too early and your visa will expire before the required date for admission, which may cause you to be unable to enroll or cause other unnecessary troubles.
- If foreign students give up their admission to the university, they must not use the admission and visa materials sent by the school to apply for a visa to China and enter the country with that visa. If a student holds a visa to study in China but fails to report to the designated school, the visa may be declared invalid and the student will be punished for illegally staying in China.
20. Q: How is the School of International Education of Inner Mongolia University?
A: The International Education College is the institution responsible for the admission, management and Chinese and Mongolian language training of all kinds of foreign students in China. It is the Chinese language preparatory base of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. Since its establishment, the college has enrolled more than 3,000 long-term and short-term international students from 36 countries. More than 600 students from 21 countries including the United States, Russia, South Korea, and Japan are studying in the school, of which 50% of the total are graduated students, covering international economics and trade, business administration, accounting, tourism management, law, and communications Engineering, civil engineering, electronic information science and technology, ecology, botany, minority languages and literature, minority history, specialized history, financial management, labor and social security, English, Japanese, biotechnology, finance, Mongolian script, 47 majors including information management and information systems, human resource management. The School of International Education is responsible for language teaching and training for foreign students in China, and foreign students with academic degrees and degrees are allocated to various colleges for training.
21. Q: How is the accommodation environment for international students from Inner Mongolia University?
A: The college has four independent dormitories for international students. The apartment is fully equipped and convenient to use. There are public kitchens, washing machines, microwave ovens, induction cookers, water boilers and other public facilities. There are two types of rooms, single room and double room. Each room has toilet (with bathroom), desk, wardrobe, telephone, TV, computer network interface and other equipment. The apartment provides free 24-hour hot water, washing machine, bedding, etc. In addition, the College of International Education provides various documents such as residence permits, library cards, student cards, and meal cards for international students.
22. Q: What are the conditions for running Inner Mongolia University?
A: The whole school covers an area of 4,058,18 acres, with a construction area of 884,200 square meters, and the total value of teaching and research equipment is 1.216 billion yuan. Among them, the school headquarters covers an area of 2,108.18 mu, with a construction area of 738,900 square meters, and the total value of teaching and research equipment is 1.156 billion yuan. The library is a B-level member library of the Mongolian Literature Information Center for Ethnic Subjects of the Ministry of Education, a Science and Technology Novelty Search Station of the Ministry of Education, a National Patent Document Service Network and a CALIS (China Higher Education Document Security System) joint catalog project, a provincial central library, and a Chinese university One of the 16 sponsors of the Institutional Repository Alliance (CHAIR), the school has 3.5266 million copies of printed documents (3.1172 million copies of the school headquarters), 109 Chinese and foreign language databases, 747,800 electronic books, and 76,100 full-text electronic journals. The campus network covers the entire school's teaching, research, office and life services. The campus network center is the main node of China Education and Research Computer Network (CERNET) and Next Generation Internet (CNGI-CERNET2) in Inner Mongolia.