Inner Mongolia Autonomous region government scholarship
The Chinese Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Government Scholarship is based on the agreement signed between the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region of China and the Mongolian Ministry of Education, Culture and Science on accepting Mongolian students to study in China and sending Chinese teachers to Mongolia to teach in Mongolia. Scholarships are provided by international students. The enrollment requirements for Mongolian students are determined by the Education Administration Department of China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. The admission qualifications for Mongolian students are jointly reviewed by the Education Administration Department of China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region and the Chinese Embassy in Mongolia. Embassy of the country.
(1) Enrollment category and scholarship period
Student category: Undergraduate
Length of professional study: 4 academic years
Years of Preparatory Chinese: 1 academic year
Scholarship period: 4-5 academic years
Preparatory Chinese courses are arranged before professional studies.
(2) Application path and application time
Applicants should apply to the Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science of Mongolia within the specified time. The application time in 2013 is April. Please check with the relevant departments for the specific application time.
(3) Applicant qualifications
1. The applicant must be a Mongolian citizen and in good health;
2. Applicants' academic qualifications and age requirements: Those who come to China to study undergraduate majors must have a high school diploma, excellent grades, and be over 18 years old and under 25 years old.
(4) Scholarship content and standards
According to the agreement between China and Mongolia, the scholarship provided by China to Mongolian students includes tuition, basic teaching materials, accommodation, living expenses, and basic medical insurance. Other expenses shall be borne by the students themselves.
1. The living allowance of the scholarship is paid to the student by the student’s school every month. The standard is RMB 1,400 per person per month.
2. Basic medical insurance refers to the group "hospital insurance, accidental injury insurance, and safety insurance" paid by the Chinese for Mongolian students. For the expenses paid by the student due to a serious illness or accidental injury, the student’s school may present the receipt to the insured insurance company and request it to pay the relevant expenses by its relevant payment clauses.
3. Mongolian students must bear the entry medical examination fee, residence permit handling fee, and round-trip travel expenses by themselves.
(5) Application materials
Applicants must truthfully fill in and submit the following application materials:
1. An original and a photocopy of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Government Scholarship Application Form (uniformly printed by the Inner Mongolia Education Department), filled in Chinese or English;
2. Notarized high school examination transcripts must be provided, in texts other than Chinese or English, and notarized Chinese or English translations must be attached;
3. A study and research plan in China with no less than 200 words written in Chinese or English;
4. Students applying for music majors must submit CDs of their own works; students applying for fine arts majors must provide CDs of their own works (2 sketches, 2 color paintings, and 2 other works);
5. "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" (uniformly printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department, limited to those who have studied in China for more than 6 months), must be filled out in English. Applicants should strictly follow the required items in the "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" for inspection. The "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" that is missing, does not have a photo of the person affixed, or the photo is not stamped with a seam seal, is not signed and stamped by the doctor and the hospital is invalid. Because the examination result is valid for 6 months, the applicant is requested to determine the time for the physical examination accordingly.
The above-mentioned application materials shall be delivered to the Education Department of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region by the Chinese Embassy in Mongolia, which undertakes enrollment affairs. The Department of Education of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region does not accept individual applications. Applicant materials will not be returned regardless of admission.
(6) Choice of study institutions and majors
Applicants can choose 2 voluntary schools and 2 voluntary majors within the range of institutions of higher learning designated by the Education Department of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. They must fill in the schools and majors by the school and major catalogs listed in the "Enrollment Guidelines for International Students Accepting Chinese Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Government Scholarship" The name of the major is subject to the adjustment of the receiving school and major by the Chinese side.
(7) Admission and notification
1. The Education Department of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region shall review the application materials of scholarship applicants and have the right to make appropriate adjustments to the school, major, and length of time selected by the applicant. The application materials will be transferred by the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Education to the relevant schools, and the schools will decide whether to enroll. If the applicant's conditions or application materials do not meet the regulations and requirements, the application will be deemed invalid and will not be accepted.
2. Applicants need to take a one-year Chinese preparatory course before coming to China to enter professional study. After the Chinese study is over, they can enter professional study after passing the relevant course examinations of the school. Those who fail the examination within the prescribed time limit shall return to their home country as a scholar.
3. The admission school, major of study, and length of study specified in the "Admission Notice" cannot be changed after coming to China.
4. The Department of Education of Inner Mongolia will send the "Admission List", "Admission Notice" and "Visa Application Form for Studying in China" (JW202 Form) to the relevant departments undertaking enrollment affairs before July 30. The documents are forwarded to the students themselves.
(8) Contact Information
Address: No. 5, Dingxiang Road, Xincheng District, Hohhot, China
Post Code: 010011