Introduction to Chinese enrollment
Student category-Chinese students
This program is specially opened by our school for international students who love Chinese, love Chinese culture, and are interested in enhancing the ability of Chinese communication and application. It is taught by experienced Chinese teachers and intensive training in comprehensive aspects such as listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Project courses are divided into four levels: starting point, elementary, intermediate, and advanced according to the level of students, and implement teaching in accordance with their aptitude and small class teaching.
Duration of study
Long-term students: 6 months-2 years, 10-12 hours per week
Short-term students: 7 days-180 days, 10-12 hours per week
Comprehensive class, listening class, oral class, Chinese character class, reading class, writing class, speech class
(Note: Those who have a basic knowledge of Chinese can join the class)
Throughout the year
2021 Spring Class: March 8, 2021-July 15, 2021
Summer Class 2021: July 19, 2021-August 13, 2021
2021 Fall Class: September 6, 2021-January 7, 2022
2022 Spring Class: March 7, 2022-July 7, 2022
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good conduct and good health; abide by Chinese laws and regulations and school rules and regulations; respect Chinese customs and habits, and know China and Youhua.
2. Applicant's age: over 18 years old and under 60 years old. (For foreign students who are under the age of 18 and whose parents are not resident in China, their parents need to provide a notarization of authorization to entrust a person with guardianship resident in China as the legal guardian of the student, and provide relevant supporting materials of the guardian .)
Apply online at https://jiangnan.17gz.org/ without submitting paper materials.
1. Jiangnan University will send the "Jiangnan University Foreign Student Admission Notice" and the "Visa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China" (JW202 form) to the admitted within one month after receiving the online materials. If they are not admitted, the student will be notified by email before the end of the application.
2. The admitted person can go to the Embassy (Consulate) of the People's Republic of China to apply for a study (X) visa in China with the admission notice and JW202 form.
3. The admitted person should bring the original copy of the "Jiangnan University Foreign Student Admission Notice", Form JW202 and "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" (this form is only valid for 6 months, and it is a necessary document for applying for a residence permit after coming to China, please Properly arrange the physical examination time), and report to the International Education College of Jiangnan University at the specified time.
Expenses (Unit: RMB)
Tuition: 3000 yuan/month 7000 yuan/semester 14000 yuan/academic year (excluding winter and summer vacation classes)
Application fee: 400 yuan/person (non-refundable) Insurance fee: 400 yuan/semester
Teaching material fee: pay according to the actual price.
Admissions Office, School of International Education, Jiangnan University Mr. Qiu, Mr. Yang
Address: A209, School of International Education, Jiangnan University, No.1800, Lihu Avenue, Binhu District, Wuxi City
Phone: 00-86-510-85919552 85915055