Jiangsu Government Scholarship
January to May each year
Applicants who have obtained the "Scholarship Funding Certificate" issued by the Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education, please apply directly on https://jiangnan.17gz.org (please upload the "Scholarship Funding Certificate")
(1) Agreement scholarship
Serving the needs of the country's overall situation and local economic development, the provincial level has signed with foreign parties the scholarships clearly provided in the friendly provinces and states and other friendly cooperation agreements.
1. Application conditions:
1) Friendly to China and healthy.
2) For applicants whose parents are both Chinese citizens and settled in a foreign country and have foreign nationality at birth, applicants who do not have Chinese nationality must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for more than 4 years (inclusive). And there is a record of actual residence in a foreign country for more than 2 years within the last 4 years (before April 30 of the enrollment year) (actually lived abroad for 9 months in a year can be calculated as one year, with entry and exit stamps) Prevail).
3) Applicants studying undergraduate majors should have graduated from high school and must be over 18 years old and under 30 years old;
Applicants studying for a master's degree major should graduate from a bachelor's degree and be under 35 years old;
Applicants studying for doctoral-level majors should graduate with a master's degree and be under the age of 40.
4) Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors are required.
5) Applicants who apply for Chinese-taught courses must have a Chinese proficiency level of HSK-4 and above.
Apply for courses taught in English, have a high level of foreign language proficiency, and provide TOEFL and IELTS score certificates within the validity period.
6) Applicants must behave well, have no absenteeism, etc., violate school discipline and regulations, and have no violations of laws and regulations outside the school.
7) Applicants have excellent grades and are among the best in their grades or class.
8) At the same time, they have not received Chinese government scholarships, Confucius Institute scholarships, and other fully-funded scholarships.
2. Funding criteria:
50,000 yuan/student/year for undergraduates, with a funding period of 4 years;
70,000 yuan/student/year for postgraduate students, with a funding period of 2-3 years;
90,000 yuan/student/year for doctoral students, with a funding period of 3-4 years.
3. Funding content:
free tuition, free accommodation, living expenses (undergraduate 15,000 yuan / student / year,
25,000 yuan/student/year for master students, 30,000 yuan/student/year for doctoral students),
The school purchases insurance uniformly.
4. Appropriation method:
regular monthly payment.
5. Application process
Log in to the online application system for foreign students of Jiangnan University https://jiangnan.17gz.org/
Select the "Study in Jiangsu Government Scholarship" program in the "Application" module, complete the online application, and pay an application fee of 400 yuan (non-refundable).
* Jiangnan University account 1 (for overseas applicants)
Full name of payee: Jiangnan University
Beneficiary's account opening bank: Business Department, Bank of China Wuxi Branch
Beneficiary account number: 474158228044
Note: The registration fee for this project is RMB 400 (for overseas remittances, it is paid at USD 60).
Jiangnan University Bank Account 1 ( for applicants not in China )
Payee: Jiangnan University
Name of Receiving Bank ： Bank of China, Wuxi Branch,
No.258 Zhongshan Road, Wuxi, Jiangsu, PR China, 214002
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ95C
Bank Account: 474158228044
Note: The application fee is 400RMB ( applicants NOT in China please pay 60 US dollars ).
** Jiangnan University Account 2 (Applicants in China)
Account name: Jiangnan University
Account Bank: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Wuxi Jiangnan University Branch
Bank account number: 1103030709100000136
Note: The registration fee for this project is RMB 400.
Jiangnan University Bank Account 2 ( for applicants in China )
Payee: Jiangnan University
Name of Receiving Bank ： Industrial and Commercial Bank of China,
Jiangnan University Branch, No.1800 Lihu Avenue, Wuxi, Jiangsu,
PR China, 214122
Bank Account: 1103030709100000136
Note: The application fee is 400RMB.
6. Application materials
1) Scanned copy of passport photo page
2) A scanned copy of the highest degree certificate notarized
3) A scanned copy of the notarized highest academic transcript
4) Scanned copies of 2 recommendation letters (for graduate students)
5) Proof of language ability
6) Research plan (for graduate students only, no less than 1500 words)
7) Physical examination report ( within 6 months)
8) Publish an article
9) Professional works
10) Other supporting materials ( winning, participating in conferences, etc. )
(2) Special scholarship
The Provincial Department of Education has established long-term and short-term project scholarships based on the needs of my country's international student education. According to work needs, announce the scholarship funding content, funding standards, application materials, and work procedures.
(3) Scholarships for outstanding students
Scholarships for outstanding students selected from the school's degree students according to the allocated number of universities each year.
1. Funding criteria: 18,000 yuan/student/year for undergraduate students; 30,000 yuan/student/year for graduate students.
2. Funding content: Free tuition, free on-campus accommodation.
(One or more items in the agreement scholarship).
3. Appropriation method: one-time distribution.
The online application system for foreign students admission at Jiangnan University is available at https://jiangnan.17gz.org/
Check admission status.
Matters needing attention:
1. The scholarship recipients must go through the registration and registration procedures by the time set by the school. Those who fail to register without approval will be treated as automatically abandoning their student status, and the scholarship qualifications obtained will be automatically canceled.
2. Scholarship recipients must participate in the annual scholarship review as required. Those who fail the assessment will be suspended or disqualified from the scholarship.
3. In principle, it is not allowed to change the study major and study period.