1. In order to standardize the management of scholarships for international students and give full play to the benefits and role of scholarships, these measures are formulated.
2. This method is applicable to publicly funded doctoral students, publicly funded master's students, publicly funded undergraduates and Chinese students who have studied at Jiangnan University for one academic year.
(2) Type and amount of scholarship
The first prize is RMB 3,000
The second prize is RMB 2500
The third prize is RMB 2,000
The first prize is RMB 2,000
The second prize is RMB 1500
The third prize is RMB 1,000
The first prize is RMB 1,000
The second prize is RMB 800
The third prize is RMB 600
Chinese language students (the top three with HSK scores above level 6)
The first prize is RMB 600
The second prize is RMB 500
The third prize is RMB 400
(3) Conditions for awards
1. Comply with Chinese laws and all school rules and regulations.
2. Actively participate in various social welfare activities, love the collective and care about others.
3. Study hard, have good grades, and have outstanding performance in a certain area.
4. The evaluation conditions for various types of students are as follows:
4.1 Ph.D. student
4.1.1 Study hard, have excellent grades, have the spirit of assiduous research in research work, and be able to innovate, achieve better results, and the instructor is more satisfied.
4.1.2 High-quality academic papers are published in core journals at home and abroad, and those who are included in the three major searches are given priority (a copy of the article and the original relevant certificates are required).
4.2.1 Study conscientiously, have excellent grades, have the spirit of assiduous research in the research work, and be able to innovate, achieve better results, and the supervisor is more satisfied.
4.2.2 Academic papers with a certain quality are published in domestic and foreign journals, or read out at professional academic conferences, and confirmed by two professors of this major.
The undergraduate international students enrolled in regular classes have all failed subjects during the academic year, and the average annual scores of the courses they have studied are good or above, and they are among the best in international students.
4.4 Chinese Language
Through a certain class of Chinese learning, I have a good grasp of the basic knowledge of Chinese and achieved good results when I took the HSK test.
(4) Application process
1. International students can directly obtain the "Jangnan University President Scholarship Application Form" (hereinafter referred to as the application form) from the Student Affairs Center of the International Education College, or download the application form from the International Education College website and fill in truthfully as required.
2. The college or the instructor signs their opinions on the application form submitted by the applicant, and the applicant submits the application form to the Student Affairs Center of the International Education College.
3. Application deadline: October each year
(5) Scholarship review
1. The International Education Institute reviews the application form and related materials and draws up a list of recommended winners based on the award criteria.
2. The international student scholarship review committee will discuss and determine the list of scholarship recipients, and report to the school leaders for approval.
3. Review time: November each year
4. Announcement method: The results of the review will be announced on the bulletin board of the International Education Institute, the scholarship winner will be notified, and the award will be given at a public meeting.
(6) Scholarship distribution
Before the beginning of December each year, the International Education Institute will issue a one-off scholarship to the scholarship recipients.
(7) International Student Scholarship Review Committee
1. The International Student Scholarship Review Committee is established by the International Education Institute, and its members are: the vice-president of the International Education Institute in charge of the International Student Affairs Center, as well as relevant experts, mentors, and management personnel.
2. Responsibilities of the Scholarship Review Committee:
2.1 Review and determine the list of scholarship recipients.
2.2 Accept disputes in the awards, accept appeals, and organize reconsiderations.
2.3 Interpretation and revision of scholarship management methods.
2.4 The daily work of the International Student Scholarship Review Committee is undertaken by the Student Affairs Center of the International Education College.
(8) Number of award-winning students
1. The number of first prize winners does not exceed 4% of the total number of international students in this category;
2. The number of second prize winners does not exceed 10% of the total number of international students in this category;
3. The number of the third prizes and above winners does not exceed 20% of the total number of international students in this category.