Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarship
1. Objects of scholarship:
(1) Undergraduate scholarships, applicants have a high school diploma, excellent academic records, and are under 25 years of age.
(2) Master scholarship, applicants have a bachelor's degree, excellent academic performance, and are under 35 years old.
(3) For doctoral scholarships, applicants have a master's degree, have excellent academic performance, and are under 40 years old.
2. Application materials: (all materials are in duplicate)
(1) "Application Form for Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarship to Study in China";
(2) Notarized highest degree certificate and academic transcript
(3) The plan to study or study in China can be written in Chinese or English;
(4) Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors (not required for undergraduate application);
(5) The original "Physical Examination Record for Foreigners" uniformly printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department;
(6) Copy of passport.
3. Scholarship in Heilongjiang Province:
Registration fee, tuition fee, experiment fee, internship fee, basic textbook fee, accommodation fee, comprehensive insurance fee, etc. International travel expenses and living expenses shall be borne by themselves.
4. Application time:
From now until April 15, 2020.
Tel: 0086-454-8603918 Fax: 0086-454-8603918
Address: Admissions Office 209, International Education College, No.258 Xuefu Road, Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province, China
Zip code: 154007
Email: email@example.com (for self-funded study application)
firstname.lastname@example.org (for consultation and scholarship application)
Website: Jiamusi University http://www.jmsu.edu.cn/
International Education Institute http://iec.jmsu.edu.cn/
E-mail address for graduating international students' academic certificate verification: email@example.com
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO