Yunnan Provincial Government Scholarship
I. Admission Category
Full-time medical Bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctorate students.
II. Program and Major
All majors accord with the admission categories listed in the 2021 Admission Programs for international students of Kunming Medical University is available.
The consultation website: http://www.kmmc.cn/list1936.aspx.
III. Application Eligibility
1. Applicants who must be foreign citizens, in good health conditions, good character, and abide by the laws of the People's Republic of China and regulations of KMU.
2. Academic requirements:
① Undergraduate program applicants have been awarded senior high school graduation certificates. Age:18-25.
② Master programs applicants who have been awarded Bachelor’s Degree. Age:18-35.
③ Doctoral programs applicants who have been awarded Master’s Degree.Age:18-45.
3. Language proficiency requirements:
① Applicants for Chinese medium programs should have HSK 4 or above proficiency certificates.
② Applicants for English medium programs should provide corresponding English proficiency certificates. For those whose native language is not English, please provide a test report of the English language test. Applicants who speak English as their native language or have been taught in English medium on the previous stages are exempt from the IELTS or TOEFL, must provide their English proficiency proofs. Applicants who have a Chinese foundation are encouraged to apply for English medium programs as well.
IV. Application Deadline
March 20, 2021—April 20th,2021.
V. Admission Procedure
1. Application online
Applicants are required to visit http://www.kmmc.cn/list1936.aspx to download and fill Application Form for Yunnan Government Scholarship（in Chinese or English）, then complete an online application for the International Students Service System:http://study.kmmc.cn. Agency Number of Kunming Medical University is 10678.
Necessary documents should be provided as follows:
① Yunnan Provincial Government Scholarship Application Form（print after filling it）;
② Application Form for Foreign Students to KMU（print after online application）;
③ Copy of valid passport;
④ Copy of Physical Examination Record For Foreigner and blood check report;
⑤ Copy of the highest diploma certificates and transcripts notarized by public notary departments;
⑥ Copy of valid HSK4 Certificate or above（Chinese medium programs applicants must provide）;
⑦ Copy of the English proficiency certificate（English medium programs applicants must provide）;
⑧ Curriculum Vitae and Study Plan was written in English or Chinese;
⑨ Two Recommendation Letters from professors or associate professors written in English or Chinese;
⑩ Copy of Non-criminal Certificate.
2. Notification and Interview
Kunming Medical University will assess all documents and take interviews with the applicants whose application documents are qualified, then confirm the final recommendation name lists to the Education Department of Yunnan Province.
VI. Admission Decision and Offer
1. Kunming Medical University mails JW202 Form and Admission Notice to the qualified applicants. International students who have been admitted need to apply for X1 Visa in time, then come to register with all original application materials and admission documents in the International Education School of Kunming Medical University on the dates specified in the Admission Notice.
2. Scholarship recipients shall not change their host university, the field of study, or the duration of study unless they give up the grant.
3. Students who are unable to register over two weeks after the deadline.
without any rational explanation are considered as abandoning their Scholarship qualifications.
4. KMU will inform the admitted students of registration and teaching arrangements, according to the relevant regulations and requirements of the People's Republic of China during against the pandemic COVID-19.
VII. Contact Us
Address: No. 1168, Chunrong West Road, Chenggong District, Kunming City, Yunnan Province, 650500.