1. Application process
(1) Who can apply?
1. Good health;
2. For diploma courses, short-term training courses, and vocational training courses, you need to pass the HSK Level 3 test or six months of the Chinese learning experience.
(2) When should I apply?
Our school year starts at the beginning of September each year. The application form needs to be submitted in June;
For international summer school courses, please feel free to contact us.
(3) How to apply?
1. Please contact us to collect the application form or from our university website
2. Please send a copy of your application form, passport, education certificate, and health certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org by email or mail it to us;
3. We will send you the admission notice and "Chinese Visa Application Form" (Form JW202) and other necessary legal documents after you successfully apply;
4. Present the above documents to apply for a study visa (X visa) at the Chinese Embassy.
2. Contact us
Phone: 0086-772-5331065 / 2756089
Address: No. 1, Wenyuan Road, Guantang Avenue, Yufeng District, Liuzhou City, Guangxi Province, China