Free registration fee, tuition fee, experiment fee, internship fee, basic textbook fee and free on-campus accommodation;
Provide scholarship living expenses;
Provide a one-time resettlement subsidy for the first time coming to China;
Provide outpatient medical services and comprehensive medical insurance for international students coming to China on Chinese government scholarships.
1. Scholarship students are required to conduct experiments or internships beyond the school's teaching plan, and the excess expenses shall be borne by themselves.
2. Fees for basic textbooks: the necessary textbooks for scholarship students are provided free of charge as designated by the school; other books and materials are at their own expense.
3. Standards of scholarship living expenses:
● Master's degree students: 1,700 RMB/month
● Doctoral students: 2,000 RMB/month
The living expenses of the scholarship will be paid by the school monthly from the date of enrollment of the scholarship students. Freshmen who register before the 15th (including the 15th) of the month will receive a full-month scholarship living allowance; those who register after the 15th will receive a half-month scholarship living allowance. The scholarship living expenses of graduates shall be paid half a month after the graduation date determined by the school. For those who suspend, drop out, or return to China after graduation, the scholarship living allowance will be suspended from next month. The scholarship living allowance will be issued during the school holidays; scholarship students who fail to receive the scholarship living allowance on time due to leaving school during the holiday can be repaid after returning to school. Scholarship students who fail to register on time without applying for leave, leave school for non-health reasons, or absent from school for more than one month, will stop paying the scholarship living allowance for that month.
Scholarship students who need to suspend their studies due to pregnancy or serious illnesses should return to their home country to give birth or recuperate, and their travel expenses will be borne by themselves. With the approval of the school, the scholarship qualifications can be retained for up to one year, but the scholarship living allowance will be suspended during the suspension period. Scholarship students who suspend their studies due to other reasons, their qualifications for scholarships will not be retained.
4. Standard of one-time resettlement fee for freshmen coming to China: RMB 1,500 for a one-time payment.
5. Outpatient medical expenses: the daily outpatient expenses for students in the school hospital or the hospital designated by the school. After seeing a doctor, students need to pay a certain percentage of expenses by themselves in accordance with the relevant regulations of the school.
6. Comprehensive medical insurance for international students studying in China under Chinese government scholarship: the comprehensive medical insurance paid by the Ministry of Education of China for scholarship students in China. It is mainly used for the expenses paid by the students for hospitalization due to serious illness or personal accidental injury. The school of the scholarship student or the rescue agency that accepts the advance payment shall hold the relevant expense receipt and settle the compensation to the insurance company in accordance with the pre-defined insurance clauses. Insurance companies do not accept personal claims.
7. International travel expenses: self-care.