Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarship
According to the "Notice on Printing and Distributing the Interim Measures for the Administration of Scholarships for Foreign Students in Liaoning Province" (Liao Jiao Fa  No. 30), in combination with the actual management of our province's current management work in China, the 2019 Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students Enrollment and The management notice is as follows:
1. Enrollment category
The student category is a doctoral student, which is only used for recruiting new students and cannot be provided to doctoral students who are already studying.
2. Admissions Major
All doctoral majors announced by the Graduate School of Liaoning Normal University can apply. Click to view
3. Language of instruction
All majors are taught in Chinese.
4. Scholarship content and standards
(1) The length of schooling for doctoral students is 3 years. The Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarship will not be extended after coming to China.
(2) The scholarship is a full scholarship, which includes tuition, accommodation, comprehensive medical insurance, and basic living expenses.
(3) International travel expenses are borne by themselves.
(4) The living expenses of scholarship students are paid monthly, and the standard is 3,500 yuan/person/month.
5. Applicant conditions
(1) Applicants must be foreigners who abide by Chinese laws and regulations and school discipline, have good moral character, and respect the customs and habits of the Chinese people;
(2) Must have a master's degree recognized by the Ministry of Education of China before enrollment, and be under 40 years old;
(3) Excellent academic performance;
(4) Have not obtained any other scholarships from the Chinese government at the same time.
6. Application materials
(1) "Application Form for Foreign Student Scholarship of Liaoning Provincial Government of China" completed by the applicant (in the application form, the supervisor's comments and opinions must be filled in, and the supervisor's research direction must be consistent with the applied professional direction; the supervisor's department review opinion);
(2) A notarized copy of the highest degree certificate and academic transcript;
(3) Original and copy of the certificate of enrollment or employment;
(4) Study and research plan in China (about 1000 words);
(5) Two recommendation letters from professors;
(6) A copy of a valid passport: please provide a copy of the complete personal information page;
(7) Copy of HSK certificate: If the applicant has an HSK certificate, please provide a copy; if applying for an English-taught major, please submit a transcript of IELTS or TOEFL English language test (English is not required if the native language is English);
(8) If the applicant has published results of the paper, please attach a list (including the title of the paper, the name of the publication, the time of publication, etc.);
(9) If the applicant has outstanding talents, please attach relevant award certificates or works;
(10) A photocopy of the "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" (photocopy should be attached, and the original should be kept by yourself. This form is uniformly printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department and can be downloaded from the website of the Scholarship Council (http://www.csc) .edu.cn/laihua/ or http://www.campuschina.org ). Applicants should strictly follow the required items in the "Foreigner Physical Examination Form". There are missing items, no photos of themselves, or no photos on the photos. The "Physical Examination Form for Foreigners" without the signature and seal of the doctor and the hospital is invalid. As the result of the examination is valid for 6 months, the applicant is requested to determine the time for the physical examination accordingly.
7. Contact information
Office 1106, School of International Education, Liaoning Normal University
Address: No. 850, Huanghe Road, Shahekou District, Dalian City, Liaoning Province, China
Zipcode: 116029 Tel: +86-411-82158562