International Student Admissions Guide
Liaoning University is located in Shenyang, the central city of Northeast China. It is a key university of the national "211 Project" and a world-class discipline construction university. Liaoning University has started international education in 1965. It is one of the earliest universities in China to develop international education. It is a receiving school for Chinese government scholarship students, a model university for studying in China in Liaoning Province, and an excellent test site for the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK).
The school has 27 colleges with 1,413 full-time teachers, including 320 professors, 534 associate professors, 204 doctoral supervisors, 72 experts enjoying special government allowances from the State Council, 4 Changjiang Scholars distinguished professors, and 4 double-appointed academicians. The National Special Support Program for High-level Talents (Ten Thousand Talents Program) 4 people, 2 people in the "Hundred Talents Program" of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, 12 New Century Outstanding Talents from the Ministry of Education, 9 climbing scholars in Liaoning Province, 21 specially-appointed professors in Liaoning Province, and "Xing "Liaoning Talents Program" was selected by 34 people, 1 national-level teaching team, 10 Liaoning provincial-level teaching teams, 1 national-level teaching teacher, 21 Liaoning provincial-level teaching teachers, and 24 Liaoning provincial-level college innovation teams.
The school has literature, history, philosophy, economics, law, science, engineering, management, medicine, art and other disciplines; 72 undergraduate majors; 27 first-level discipline master degree authorization points, and 25 professional master degree authorization points; There are 12 first-level discipline doctoral degree authorization points and 8 post-doctoral mobile stations. There are three national key disciplines: world economy, national economics and finance; applied economics is selected as the ranks of world-class disciplines; economics, finance, international economics and trade, law, Chinese language and literature, applied chemistry, business administration, Nine undergraduate majors including marketing and human resource management were selected as national first-class undergraduate majors; six first-level disciplines including theoretical economics, applied economics, law, business administration, Marxist theory, and statistics were selected as first-class disciplines in Liaoning Province Construction list; National economic management, English, biotechnology, measurement and control technology and instruments, and environmental engineering were selected into the list of provincial-level first-class undergraduate professional construction sites in Liaoning.
The school has a national economics basic talent training base, a training and research base for college counselors of the Ministry of Education, a key research base for humanities and social sciences of the Ministry of Education-the Economic and Political Research Center of Transitional Countries, and 4 national and regional research centers of the Ministry of Education. The school is a national university student cultural quality education base and a national demonstration university for deepening innovation and entrepreneurship education reform. There are 2 national experimental teaching demonstration centers, 6 humanities and social science key research bases for ordinary colleges and universities in Liaoning Province, 5 provincial think tanks, 10 1 provincial-level key laboratory, 5 provincial-level engineering technology research centers, 3 provincial-level engineering research centers, 2 provincial-level engineering research centers, 1 Liaoning colleges and universities docking industrial cluster collaborative innovation base, 3 Liaoning Province collaborative innovation base Innovation Center, 11 Provincial Experimental Teaching Demonstration Centers, 1 Provincial Virtual Simulation Experimental Teaching Center, 6 Central and Local Co-constructed University Characteristic Advantage Subject Laboratories, 14 Provincial Off-campus Practice Education Bases for Undergraduates, 1 Provincial Level College student innovation and entrepreneurship practice education base, 1 provincial-level college student entrepreneurship project incubation demonstration base, 1 college student entrepreneurship project selection and training base.
The school currently has nearly 26,000 full-time students, including 17,000 undergraduates, more than 7,300 postgraduates, and more than 400 international students. The school established Confucius Institutes with Irkutsk State University in Russia and Dakar University in Senegal. Since 1965, more than 10,000 international students have been trained for language training and academic training in 128 countries around the world.
Liaoning University welcomes friends from all over the world to come to the school for exchanges, advanced studies and degree studies.
1. Instructions for application:
(1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with valid foreign passports, behave properly, in good health, friendly to China, and abide by Chinese laws, regulations and school rules and regulations. Applicants who have already resided in China should submit an application 40 days before the expiration date of the residence permit.
(2) The applicant's academic performance, academic level and language ability must meet the admission requirements of the major applied for.
(3) Language requirements: applicants for Chinese-taught courses must have a score of 180 (inclusive) at Level 4 of the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK); applicants for English-taught courses must reach the international standard IELTS 5 or TOEFL 60 points.
(4) To apply for an undergraduate major, a diploma equivalent to a Chinese general high school diploma is required.
(5) To apply for a master's degree, you need to have the equivalent of a Chinese university's undergraduate diploma or equivalent, two recommendation letters from associate professors and above scholars, and a study plan (about 1,000 words) in China.
(6) To apply for a Ph.D. related major, a master's degree, two recommendation letters from associate professors and above scholars, and a study plan in China (about 1,000 words) are required.
2. See Annex 1 for the list of education items and majors.
1. Instructions for application:
(1) Applicants who are generally between 18-65 years old and have resided in China should apply 40 days before the expiration of the residence permit.
(2) The highest degree certificate, transcripts and Chinese translation documents are required
2. Classification of non-academic items:
(1) Long-term Chinese language training
(2) Short-term Chinese language training
Annex [2021 major list of Liaoning] University.xls]
Annex [Liaoning University 2021 international student enrollment Guide (English). Doc]