Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarship
In accordance with the requirements of the Liaoning Provincial Department of Education "Notice on Doing a Good Job in Enrollment and Management of Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarships for Foreign Students in 2021", Liaoning University will carry out the enrollment of Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarships for Foreign Students in 2021, and welcomes outstanding international students who meet the enrollment requirements Apply for the Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students.
1. Enrollment category: PhD students
2. Enrollment requirements: recruit international students who have already obtained or are about to obtain a master's degree in June 2021. Only new students are enrolled, and applications from PhD students who are already studying are not accepted.
For details of doctoral students' majors, please see "List of Majors of Liaoning University in 2021" (Annex 1)
April 13 to April 23, 2021. Admission results will be notified before July 15, 2021.
Application materials (in triplicate)
1. "Application Form for Chinese Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students" (Annex 2)
2. Notarized highest degree certificate
3. Copy of academic transcript
4. Original and copy of certificate of enrollment or employment
5. Study and research plan in China (about 1000 words)
6. Recommendation letters from 2 professors
If the above materials are not in Chinese or English, they need to be translated into Chinese or English
Applicants who meet the enrollment requirements should carefully prepare the application materials in triplicate, and submit the paper version of the application materials to the School of International Education of Liaoning University before April 23, 2021, and send the electronic version to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact the International Student Admissions Office of the School of International Education of our school.
Contact: Ma Xiaojun, Gao Liang, Wang Qi
Contact number: 024-62202503
Mailing address: No. 66 Chongshan Middle Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang, International Education College, Liaoning University
Postal Code: 110036
Attachment 1: "List of Majors of Liaoning University in 2021"