Chinese Government Scholarship
(1) Chinese Government Scholarship (Bilateral Program)
Bilateral programs include all or part of scholarships provided by the Ministry of Education of China based on educational exchange agreements or consensuses between the Chinese government and the governments of other countries, institutions, universities, or international organizations. Please contact and apply to the Chinese embassy and consulate or other dispatching agencies to study abroad between the beginning of January and the beginning of April for more application information.
(2) Chinese Government Scholarship (Chinese University Course)
Chinese University plans to provide full scholarships to designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students to study in China for postgraduate studies.
(3) Application conditions
The applicant should be a non-Chinese citizen and in good health.
Applicants should not graduate from Chinese universities in 2020.
Applicants for master's programs should be under 35 years old; applicants for doctoral programs should be under 40 years old.
(4) Scholarship scope
Tuition fees are exempted; on-campus accommodation, comprehensive medical insurance, and living allowance are provided free of charge (Master students: 3000 yuan/month, Ph.D. students: 3500 yuan/month). For detailed information on each item, please refer to CGS Introduction-Coverage and Standards.
(5) Application process
Visit (http://www.campuschina.org/) to complete the application online and print the application form.
The applicant must fill in and provide the following documents (in duplicate) truthfully, correctly, and completely. 1. Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form (Chinese or English);
2. The highest degree notarized; the quasi-diploma recipient must submit an official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English translation.
3. Transcript (Chinese or English); Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English translation.
4. Study plan or research plan (Chinese or English); for graduate students, it should contain at least 800 words.
5. Two recommendation letters (Chinese or English). Applicants for undergraduate courses and graduate courses must submit two recommendation letters signed by professors or associate professors.
6. Applicants under the age of 18 must submit relevant documents about their legal guardians in China.
7. "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" (copy) (the original is kept by me and printed uniformly by the Chinese health and quarantine department. It must be written in English and can be read from
The physical examination must cover all the items listed in the "Foreigner Physical Examination Form". Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, the official seal of the hospital, or the applicant's photo stamp are deemed invalid. Please plan your physical examination schedule carefully, as the results are only valid for 6 months.
8. A copy of a valid HSK certificate (if any).
9. Original copy of application service receipt: RMB 500.00
*Please transfer to the NBU official bank account and mail the bank receipt together with the application documents ("AliPay" is not accepted).
10. Copy of passport (valid for more than twelve months)
★All application documents will not be returned.
(6) Scholarship confirmation
1. The university reviews the application documents and determines the nominated candidates.
2. The nominated candidate will receive a Chinese government scholarship and be approved by CSC to study in China.
3. CSC reserves the right to decide the host university for scholarship recipients who have multiple proposals. Each scholarship recipient (even if admitted by multiple universities) will be awarded no more than one scholarship.
4. CSC will review the qualifications and qualifications of the nominated candidates, approve the list of scholarship recipients, and send the admission documents to the university before June 30. The university sends admission documents (list of scholarship recipients, admission notice, and visa application form (JW201)) to scholarship recipients to scholarship recipients.
5. Scholarship recipients are not allowed to change their designated university, the field of study, or period of study on the admission letter after they come to China.
6. If the scholarship recipient cannot register before the registration deadline, the scholarship will not be retained.
(7) Mailing details:
Recipient: Zhao Weiwei, Ningbo University International College
Room 10-317, No. 818 Fenghua Road | Jiangbei District | Ningbo 315211
Phone: 0086-574-87600335 |
Recipient Address: Room 10-317, School of International Exchange, Ningbo University, 818 Fenghua Road, Jiangbei District, Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, China
Zip code: 315211
Recipient: Teacher Zhao
Contact number: + 86-574-87600335;
Email: admissions @ nbu .edu.cn
(8) Bank account information:
Business Account of Ningbo University: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Household Registration: Ningbo University
Account Bank: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ningbo Jiangbei Branch
Account number: 3901130009000002464
Ningbo University Business Account II: China Construction Bank (CCB)
Account Bank: China Construction Bank Ningbo Branch
SWIFT BIC: PCBCCNBJNPX
Beneficiary account number: 33101983679050511058
Payee name: Ningbo University tuition account
Address: 818 Fenghua Road, Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, China. 315211
Phone: + 86-574-87609027
Fax: + 86-574-87600900
Please indicate "CSC registration fee + applicant's passport name" on the payment receipt of the registration fee. Please do not connect via Alipay or other apps on your mobile device.