Graduate Admissions Guide
(1) Postgraduate admission requirements
1. A foreign citizen with a valid ordinary passport and a bachelor's degree from a master's degree applicant, with good physical and mental health.
2. Foreign citizens who hold valid ordinary passports and doctorate degrees, have good physical and mental health.
3. Language ability:
- Chinese medium program
The Chinese level is HSK 4 (210 points or above) or HSK5. If you have successfully completed a bachelor's or master's degree taught in Chinese in China, you can apply for exemption from HSK requirements.
- English Intermediate Course
Good English level. For those whose native language is not English, please provide an English test score report (for example, TOEFL / IELTS / other).
(2) Application documents:
1. Application form with photo
2. Copy of passport
3. Highest degree and transcript (original or notarized copy)
4. Certificate of non-criminal record
5. Receipt of remittance fee
For detailed tuition fees, please click on the link below to view: