Undergraduate Admissions Guide
(1) Admission requirements
1. A foreign citizen with a valid ordinary passport and high school graduation certificate, physically and mentally healthy.
2. At least 18 years old (until September 1, 2020). Applicants under the age of 18, please submit a guarantee statement.
3. Anyone who renounces his original Chinese nationality and becomes a foreign citizen shall meet the conditions stipulated in Document No. 83 of the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China.
4. Language ability
Chinese medium program
Chinese level of HSK 4 or above. Applicants whose mother tongue is Chinese or can provide proof of high school study in Chinese can apply for exemption from HSK requirements
English Intermediate Course
Good English level. For those whose native language is not English, please provide an English test score report (for example, TOEFL / IELTS / other).
(2) Application documents:
1. Application form with photo
2. Copy of passport
3. High school graduation certificate and transcript (original or notarized copy)
4. HSK certificate (for applicants of Chinese language courses)
5. Applicants who renounce their original Chinese nationality and become foreign citizens must submit (1) Chinese citizen cancellation certificate (2) current citizenship certificate (3) entry and exit records in the passport, from April 30, 2016, to 2020 April 30th. 6. Applicants under the age of 18 (as of September 1, 2020) should submit a guarantee statement
For detailed tuition fees, please click on the link below to view: