Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship
To attract more outstanding international students to study in Jiangxi, vigorously promote the healthy and rapid development of higher education international students in Jiangxi Province, and enhance the international influence of higher education in Jiangxi Province, the Jiangxi Provincial Government has funded the establishment of the "Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students" to be friendly to China, Foreign students with excellent grades and morals, including doctoral students, master students, undergraduates, and language students.
1. Application conditions
• Applicants must have foreign nationality, hold a valid foreign passport, be friendly to China, and be in good health;
• Applicants should abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, have good grades and good conduct;
• Applicants must be international students of our school or international students who are about to register, and self-financed international students who have not received other scholarships;
• Applicants studying Chinese language and related professional degrees should have the corresponding Chinese proficiency and provide relevant certificates, such as HSK certificate, other Chinese language learning, and examination certificates, etc.;
• Applicant's academic qualifications and age requirements:
Those who come to China to study for a bachelor degree must have graduated from high school and be under the age of 28;
Those who come to China to study for a master's degree must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35;
Those who come to China to study for a doctoral degree must have a master's degree and be under the age of 45;
Those who come to China to study language training must have a high school degree or above and be under the age of 50.
2. Application materials
In 2 copies, mainly including:
• "Application Form for Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students";
• Notarized copies of Chinese or English academic certificates and transcripts (students must obtain an official certificate of enrollment and graduation time certificate issued by the school);
• photocopy of passport;
• Health certificate;
• Letter of recommendation (only for master and doctoral students);
• Study plan and character appraisal letter in China (required for freshmen applying to study in China)
Note: The application materials submitted by the applicant will not be returned. Incomplete materials will not be accepted.
3. Application process
Applicants can send a scanned copy of the application materials to the mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will reply within 5 working days (except holidays). The number of scholarship awards is determined by the competent department of the Jiangxi Provincial Government.
4. Scholarship category and content
Master and Ph.D. graduate students: a one-time distribution of 25,000 yuan
Undergraduates: a one-time distribution of 20,000 yuan
Language training students: 6000 yuan for a one-time payment
International Student Admissions Office, School of International Exchange, Nanchang University
Phone: +86 791 83968702
Mailing address: School of International Exchange, Qianhu Campus, Nanchang University, No.999 Xuefu Avenue, Honggutan New District, Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province, People's Republic of China
Postal Code: 330031