Chinese Government Scholarship
The enrollment of Northeast Normal University's 2018 Chinese Government Scholarship has started, and the details are as follows:
1. Enrollment category:
Full-time graduate students (master and doctoral students);
Education, Biology, Chemistry, Geography (Physical Geography, Human Geography, Cartography and Geographic Information System), Ecology, Psychology, Economics (World Economics and Finance) English-taught Master and Ph.D. majors are Northeast Normal University Professional is preferred.
2. Enrollment target:
It is only limited to recruiting new students, not to fresh graduates studying in China in 2018, and directly recruiting from abroad;
3. Applicant qualifications:
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health;
Those who come to China to study for a master's degree must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35;
Those who are studying for a doctorate degree in China must have a master's degree and be under 40 years old;
4. Scholarship content:
Exemption from registration fees, tuition fees and on-campus accommodation fees;
Provide a scholarship for living expenses (PhD ￥3500/month, Master’s ￥3000/month)
Provide comprehensive medical insurance for Chinese government scholarships for international students in China;
5. Application materials provided (all in duplicate):
Fill in "Type of Study Abroad Program" as Category B and "Accepting Agency Number" as 10200 (Northeast Normal University). Type of Study Abroad Program and Accepting Agency Number are required in the "Chinese Government Scholarship Management Information System for Studying in China" content.
After the applicant fills in, the system will automatically display the name of the receiving department represented by the filled code. There is a corresponding relationship between the type of study abroad program and the acceptance agency number. If you fill in the wrong entry, the scholarship acceptance department will not be able to receive the online application information.
Complete the entry of all application information and upload supplementary materials one by one according to the list on the left side of the page. Please ensure that the information and materials are correct and authentic. If you have any questions about the "discipline category", you can download the "professional comparison table" from the "help" menu.
Please carefully check the information and supplementary materials before submitting the application.
Before the application is accepted, the applicant can modify the submitted application by clicking "Withdraw and Modify Application". After the application is withdrawn, the applicant must submit it again after editing, otherwise, the application will not be accepted.
Click "Print Application" to download the application form and print out in duplicate.
Print out the application form and other supplementary materials and submit them to the accepting agency in duplicate.
Note: It is recommended to use Firefox or Internet Explorer 11. If you use Internet Explorer, please remove the "Compatibility View Mode" of the browser before using it.
Applicants must complete all application information in Chinese or English.
After the online application is successful, please send the following paper materials to the International Students Office of Northeast Normal University.
- "Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form" completed in Chinese or English (this form is automatically generated after the above-mentioned online application)
- photocopy of passport
- Notarized highest education certificate. If the applicant is a recent graduate, he/she needs to submit an enrollment certificate and expected graduation certificate issued by the school he/she is attending. After obtaining the graduation certificate, he must submit it. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
- Notarized copies and English translations of graduation certificates and degree certificates;
- Notarized transcripts and English translations;
- Study and research plans in China (not less than 800 words), written in Chinese or English;
- Recommendation letters from two professors must be submitted, written in Chinese or English;
- "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" (this form can be obtained from the website http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua/upload/file/2012-02-21/201202215236.pdf ) and a copy of the blood test report, the original is requested Take it with you when you come to China
●Fax copies of application materials will not be accepted
● "Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form" and other materials cannot be handwritten and need to be printed.
●Regardless of whether the applicant is admitted or not, the above application materials will not be returned.
●The application period is from January 2, 2018 to April 5, 2018 (subject to the date of receiving the email)
●The final result of the admission will be announced on the website of the Study Abroad at the end of July ( http://iso.nenu.edu.cn )
●We will contact the applicant via email
6. Address for submission of materials:
Room 624, International Cooperation and Exchange Office, Northeast Normal University, 5268 Renmin Street, Changchun, China, 130024
Contact number: +86-431-85685722/85099754
7. Admissions Directory