Master's professional application guide
1. Non-Chinese citizens, in good health;
2. Have a degree equivalent to a bachelor's degree in a Chinese university (graduates who have not obtained a degree certificate at the time of application need to provide a pre-graduation certificate issued by their school or college to prove that the applicant is capable of successfully graduating before July 2021 And obtain a degree certificate);
3. Language requirements
If applying for majors taught in Chinese, the applicant's HSK score should meet the following standards.
Chinese Proficiency Test (New HSK)
Science and engineering majors
No less than 180 points for level 4 (no less than 60 points for each individual subject)
No less than 210 points for level 4 (not less than 65 points for each individual subject)
Humanities and social sciences majors
No less than 180 points for level 5 (not less than 60 points for each individual subject)
Master of Chinese Language Education
No less than 180 points for level 5 (no less than 50 points for HSKK intermediate level)
If applying for an English-taught major, applicants must have a TOEFL score of 85, an IELTS score of 6.0, or a Duolingo score of 100.
Registration time: March 1 to May 20
Log in to the online application system for international students of Nanjing University http://istudy.nju.edu.cn/ to apply online. The following materials must be uploaded when applying.
1. "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" ( Physical Examination Record of Foreigners in Nanjing University.doc );
2. Undergraduate graduation certificate or degree certificate (new graduates can provide pre-graduation certificate);
3. Transcripts of all undergraduate courses;
4. Two recommendation letters from teachers with titles of associate professor and above;
5. HSK certificate (required for applicants who are taught in Chinese, not required for those who have received 12 years of Chinese education in Malaysia, Singapore and other countries) or TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo transcripts (required for applicants who are taught in English);
6. The passport home page.
7. Former Chinese citizens who later became foreign nationals must submit a certificate of naturalization and a certificate of cancellation of Chinese household registration.
Note: Documents that are not in Chinese or English must be attached with a Chinese or English translation of the notarization or issuing unit.
Applicants should ensure that the submitted application information and application materials are accurate and true. If there is any inaccuracy, once verified, the applicant's admission qualification will be cancelled.
1. Nanjing University usually informs the students of the admission results through the system's station letter or email before the end of June. Affected by the "new crown" epidemic, the time for the issuance of admission materials such as the "Nanjing University Admission Notice for Foreign Students" and "Visa Application Form for Studying Abroad in China" (JW202 Form) has not yet been determined. Please refer to the school's notification for details.
2. The admitted person shall go to the Embassy (Consulate) of the People's Republic of China to apply for a study (X) visa in China with the "Admission Notice" and Form JW202.
3. The admitted person should bring the original copy of "Nanjing University Admission Notice for Foreign Students", JW202 Form and "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" (this form is only valid for 6 months, and it is necessary for applying for a residence permit after coming to China, please Properly arrange the time for the physical examination), and report to the Overseas Education College of Nanjing University at the time specified in the "Nanjing University Foreign Student Admission Notice". For post-entry medical examination, please check Medical Examination Instructions for Immigration Persons.pdf . (If affected by the "new crown" epidemic, it is difficult for some admitted applicants to report to the school on time, the school will arrange for online registration. Please refer to the notification at that time for details.) Those who cannot register on time should complete the leave procedures.
4. Freshmen must bring the original certificate of the highest academic qualifications when registering (original if it is not written in Chinese or English, but also a notarized Chinese or English translation) for the school to review the enrollment qualifications. If the review fails, the admission qualification will be cancelled.
In the fall of that year, the specific time is subject to the Admission Notice.
duration of study
2 to 3 years, see the professional catalog for details.
Tuition and miscellaneous expenses (Unit: RMB)
Tuition: For details, please see https://hwxy.nju.edu.cn/_t485/6066/list.htm .
Application fee: 600 yuan (non-refundable)
Insurance fee: 400 yuan/semester
Overseas Education College of Nanjing University
Mailing address: Office 514, Zeng Xianzi Building, 18 Jinyin Street, Gulou District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province, China
Postal Code: 210008
Contact: Teacher Zhong