1. Q: What kind of university is the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine?
A: Founded in 1954, Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is one of the earliest higher schools of Chinese medicine in the country. It is a university jointly established by the People's Government of Jiangsu Province and the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine. The school was selected as a national "Double First-Class" in 2017. Construction of colleges and universities and Jiangsu high-level university construction colleges, in 2018, became a "double first-class" construction college jointly established by the Ministry of Education and Jiangsu Province. At the beginning of the establishment of the school, the school delivered the first batch of teachers for the training of higher education of Chinese medicine in New China, compiled and formulated the first set of teaching materials and syllabus, and made a pioneering work for the establishment and promotion of higher education of Chinese medicine in New China. Contributions, known as China's "cradle of higher education of Chinese medicine."
2. Q: What is the school code of the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine?
3. Q: How many campuses does the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine have?
A: The school is located in Nanjing, the ancient capital city, which is beautiful and beautiful. It has two campuses, Xianlin and Hanzhongmen.
4. Q: How about the faculty of the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine?
A: The school has strong teachers and many famous artists. It has 6 masters of traditional Chinese medicine, 2 "Changjiang Scholars" distinguished professors, 6 winners of the National Outstanding Youth Science Fund, 3 members of the State Council Disciplinary Review Group, 7 national candidates for the Ten Thousand Thousand Project, and the National "Ten Thousand thousand Program" science and technology 2 leading talents in innovation, 5 Qihuang scholars of the "Third Million" Talent Project for Inheritance and Innovation of Chinese Medicine, 54 recipients of special government allowances from the State Council, 2 young and middle-aged experts with outstanding national contributions, national teaching teachers and Chinese medicine colleges and universities There are 5 famous teaching teachers, 1 winner of the Science and Technology Innovation Award of the He Liang Heli Foundation, 4 national famous Chinese medicine practitioners, and a group of national model teachers and national outstanding teachers have emerged. The school insists on both introduction and training. A group of young teachers has received funding from the National Natural Science Foundation of China and the Jiangsu Specially-appointed Professor Fund. The first-class faculty has accumulated a solid talent foundation for the establishment of a first-class Chinese medicine university.
5. Q: What is the assessment method for students' performance at the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine?
A: For details, please click this link:http://iec.njucm.edu.cn/detail/42.html
6. Q: What are the rules for the after-school and vacation life of international students in the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine?
A: To enrich and activate the after-school life, the International Education Institute will organize students to participate in various cultural and sports activities at the provincial and municipal levels in a planned way. International students can participate voluntarily.
The School of International Education regularly organizes spring outings or autumn outings for students every year to visit famous places and historical sites, to help international students to gain a deeper understanding of Chinese culture.
International students can sign up to participate in various student club activities organized by the student union of the school, and can also voluntarily participate in activities organized by major festivals in China. The school encourages friendly exchanges between international students and Chinese teachers, students, and people.
The School of International Education does not organize international students to participate in political activities but can organize international students to participate in activities such as public welfare labor voluntarily.
The School of International Education advocates and supports students and student groups to carry out academic, technological, artistic, cultural, and sports activities that are beneficial to physical and mental health; international students can also voluntarily participate in celebrations held on major festivals in my country; students’ extracurricular activities must not affect the school Normal education and teaching order and life order.
The school respects the ethnic customs and religious beliefs of foreign students but does not provide venues for religious ceremonies. Missions and religious gatherings are strictly prohibited in the school.
Except for winter and summer vacations, each year there is one day off for International Labor Day on May 1st, three days for Chinese National Day on October 1st, one day off for New Year's Day on January 1, and one day off for Ching Ming Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, and Mid-Autumn Festival.
7. Q: What are the materials required for the extension of the residence permit for international students?
A: The materials required to extend the residence permit:
- Temporary accommodation registration form (opened by the local police station)
- Proof of extension of residence permit (opened by the Student Management Office of the National Education Institute)
- Expenses for extension of residence permit
In the event of the end of the semester, it must be processed before the school holiday, and the holiday is generally not processed. The residence permit can be extended for up to one year at a time. In principle, students who have graduated or left school are not allowed to apply for extension procedures.
8. Q: What are the materials required for international students to apply for a residence permit?
A: Materials required for a residence permit:
- Temporary accommodation registration form (opened by the local police station)
- Health certificate (issued by Nanjing Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau)
- Form JW202/201 (for international students)
- Residence permit/residence endorsement application letter (opened by the Student Management Office of the National Education Institute)
- 2-inch ID photo
- The cost of applying for a residence permit
International students should go to the Exit-Entry Administration Office of Nanjing Public Security Bureau to apply for extension procedures with their own documents and the certificate issued by the International Education Institute 30 days before the expiration of the validity period of the residence permit. Those who fail to go through the extension procedures beyond the validity period will be punished by relevant Chinese laws as an illegal residence.
9. Q: What are the fees for scholarship students for international students?
A: Fee regulations:
- International students who enjoy full scholarships from the Chinese government receive monthly living expenses by the standards set by the Ministry of Education and China Scholarship Council and are exempt from tuition, accommodation (one bed), medical expenses, and insurance.
- Scholarship students who have completed their studies will receive 1/2 of their living expenses in the full month of their expiration.
- Scholarship students who have not completed their studies in China will be paid for their living expenses as they return home during the winter and summer vacations. Those who fail to return within the time limit will not be paid living expenses during the overdue period.
- The living expenses of scholarship students will be suspended during the period of absence, and will not be reissued after resuming school. Scholarship students who drop out of school or are expelled from school will automatically lose all the benefits of scholarship students from the date of withdrawal or expulsion.
- Those who enroll before the 15th will pay a full month's living allowance, and those who enroll after the 15th will pay half a month's living allowance.
10. Q: What are the application qualifications for foreign students of the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine?
A: Eligibility for application:
- Non-Chinese citizens with valid foreign passports, good academic performance, good conduct, no criminal records, and good health.
- For subjects that use Chinese as the professional language of instruction, the professional Chinese proficiency requirements should reach at least Level 4 of the International Chinese Proficiency Standards.
- Applicants who have immigrated from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan as foreign students, according to the spirit of the Ministry of Education  No. 83 documents, students must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for 4 years ( Included) and above, and have actually lived abroad for more than 2 years in the most recent four years (as of April 30 of the academic year) (actually living abroad for 9 months in a year can be counted as one year for entry And the exit signature shall prevail).
11. Q: What are the categories and application requirements for foreign students of the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine?
A: Categories and conditions:
- Have an educational background equivalent to Chinese high school graduation or above.
- Tuition fee: RMB 24000/year.
- Undergraduate graduates, recommended by 2 associate professors or above, and approved by our school; or students with outstanding undergraduate grades in China's higher medical colleges.
- After enrollment, you can study for a degree course and pass the examination before being allowed to do the dissertation.
- If you fail the exam, you will continue to study as an advanced student.
- Tuition fee: RMB 32,000/year.
- Has obtained a master's degree, recommended by two professors, and enrolled after passing the examination of our school.
- Tuition fee: RMB 40,000 yuan/year;
Have the equivalent of a bachelor's degree.
Possess a degree equivalent to a master's degree. Can provide research topics, under the guidance of the instructor on a topic for further study and improvement.
12. Q: What is the admission procedure for foreign students in the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine?
A: Admission procedure:
Download the application form http://iec.njucm.edu.cn/inside.aspx?mid=28&id=76→submit materials and registration fee of 600 yuan RMB→review the materials Chinese Visa Application Form" (JW202 form) → apply for an X visa at the Chinese embassy (consulate) in the country where you are located → register for school.
13. Q: What are the application materials for foreign students at the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine?
A: Application materials:
- Fill in the application form http://iec.njucm.edu.cn/inside.aspx?mid=28&id=76
- Passport homepage (passport must be valid within 6 months from the date of submission of the application)
- Highest degree certificate
- Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) certificate;
- Color 2-inch headless ID photo, white background without border, head occupies 2/3 of the photo size, photo size not less than 320*240 pixels, aspect ratio 4:3, size 100-500KB, JPG format
- Photos are named after passport number
- Foreigner medical examination form http://iec.njucm.edu.cn/Detail.aspx?id=912
- Financial guarantee (certificate of deposit)
- No criminal records
- 2 letters of recommendation (for master and doctoral applicants)
14. Q: What is the entrance examination for foreign students at the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine?
A: Entrance examination:
- Applicants for a bachelor's degree, if the Chinese language fails to meet the professional learning requirements, they need to take supplementary Chinese after coming to China, and then enter the professional learning. Our school has a Chinese language training center to provide Chinese language training.
- Masters and Ph. Ds adopt the application appraisal system, and the time for the examination and interview is designated by the school.
15. Q: What is the contact information of the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine?
A: Contact information:
- Address: No. 138, Xianlin Avenue, Qixia District, Nanjing
- School website: www.njucm.edu.cn; iec.njucm.edu.cn
- Mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 86-25-8679816
16. Q: What are the main courses of Chinese medicine?
A: Main courses:
Basic theories of traditional Chinese medicine, diagnostics of traditional Chinese medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, prescriptions, human anatomy, histology and embryology, physiology, pathology, biochemistry, microbiology and immunology, pharmacology, western medicine diagnostics, classical Chinese medicine books, Chinese internal medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine Surgery, Traditional Chinese Medicine Gynecology, Traditional Chinese Medicine Pediatrics, Traditional Chinese Medicine Orthopedics, Traditional Chinese Medicine Five senses, Western Medicine, Western Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Acupuncture and Tuina.
17. Q: What are the school system and academic year of the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine for international master's students?
A: The standard academic system for full-time full-time study for a master's degree is generally 3 years, and the academic system for on-the-job study for a master's degree is generally 4 years. The intensive study time of the course is half a year. After half a year, you will enter the college, subject (teaching and research section), department, and conduct scientific research ability training and dissertation under the guidance of the tutor. Master's students can extend the length of study, and extension of study should go through relevant procedures by regulations.
18. Q: What is the training method for international master's students at the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine?
A: The training of master students implements the supervisor responsibility system. A master student guidance group should be established, with the student’s supervisor as the group leader, and another 3-5 specialists in the major or related disciplines. Mainly do the following work:
- Develop a personalized training plan for master's students, and supervise and inspect its implementation;
- Educate postgraduates in political ideology, style of study, and moral character;
- Comprehensively guide and check the course study, scientific research, and dissertation work of master students. For details, please refer to the job responsibilities of graduate instructors at the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine.
19. Q: What are the academic activities of the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine for international postgraduate students?
A: The academic activities of postgraduates include participating in various academic activities organized by disciplines (including disciplines) and above, and academic reports or lectures by themselves. Before applying for a thesis defense, a master's degree student must participate in more than 6 academic activities, and I shall give an academic report or lecture no less than once. To participate in academic activities, graduate students need to fill in the "Registration of Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine Master Students Participating in Academic Activities", which will be signed by the organizer or the leading expert. The supervisor will review and sign before the defense and send it to the graduate secretaries of the colleges, and the graduate secretaries will enter the results, Deposited in the postgraduate personal study file. Each lecture counts for 0.5 credit, and the master's degree student himself counts for 1 credit for academic lectures. For specific regulations, see "Administrative Regulations on the Participation of Academic Activities by Graduate Students of the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine".
20. Q: What are the application qualifications for international undergraduates of the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine?
A: Eligibility for application:
- The applicant is a foreign citizen holding a foreign passport, with good academic performance, good conduct, no criminal records, and good health.
- Possess an education equivalent to that of a Chinese high school or above.
- Applicants must have a score of 180 or more in the new HSK 4 level.
- Applicants who have immigrated from mainland China (Mainland), Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan as foreign students must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for more than 4 years (inclusive), and the last 4 years (as of the academic year) Before April 30), there is a record of actual residence abroad for more than 2 years (the actual residence abroad for 9 months in a year can be calculated as one year, subject to entry and exit signatures).