(1) Eligibility for application
- The applicant is a foreign citizen holding a foreign passport with good morals and good health.
- Applicants for master's programs must have a bachelor's degree; applicants for doctoral programs must have a master's degree.
- There are two written recommendations from associate professors or above or equivalent academic titles related to the major you are applying for.
- To apply for a master's degree program in Chinese medicine (clinical), you must have a five-year consistent (full-time study) Chinese medicine background in a mainland Chinese university and obtain a bachelor's degree.
- Applicants for Chinese-taught majors must have a score of 180 or more in the new HSK Level 5; applicants for English-taught majors from non-English speaking countries must pass the language proficiency interview organized by the school.
- Immigration from Mainland China (Mainland), Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan, as applicants for foreign student status, students must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for more than 4 years (inclusive), and the most recent 4 years (as of the academic year) (Before April 30) have a record of actual residence abroad for more than 2 years (the actual residence abroad for 9 months in a year can be calculated as one year, subject to entry and exit stamps).
(2) Application materials
- "Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine Application Form for International Students".
- Scanned copy of passport (passport must be valid within 6 months from the date of applying).
- Scanned copy of the highest academic qualification and/or degree certificate: applicants are requested to submit a scanned copy of the graduation certificate and/or degree certificate; if the applicant is a student, a scanned copy of the certificate of enrollment issued by the school where the applicant is studying must be submitted.
- Applicants are required to provide two recommendation letters from associate professors and above experts in related majors. The recommendation letters should be written in Chinese or English.
- Applicants for Chinese-taught majors shall provide a copy of the HSK certificate.
- Health check certificate.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Financial guarantee certificate (certificate of deposit), if the deposit is in the name of the relative, a certificate of relative relationship is required.
- A recent color 2-inch headless ID photo, white background without border, head occupies 2/3 of the size of the photo, the size of the photo is no less than 320*240 pixels, the aspect ratio is 4:3, the size is 100-500KB, JPG format, Named after the passport number.
(3) Learning method
(4) Registration time
March 2021 to June 2021
2. Assessment form
Adopt an application assessment system.
The content of the assessment involves basic professional assessment, scientific research ability assessment, and related language ability interviews. The assessment is based on interviews, using on-site, telephone, online video, and other forms.
The school will select the best candidates based on their comprehensive assessment results. The "Admission Notice" and other related materials will be sent by the school in July 2021.
Admission schedule and other matters are subject to the announcement of Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine International Education College.
Admitted applicants should bring their original passports, "Admission Notice", and "Visa Application Form for Studying in China" to the Chinese Embassy (Consulate) to apply for an entry study (X1) visa, and hold the above documents according to the "Admission Notice" Report to Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine at the time specified in the above. Students who submit the certificate of enrollment at the time of application must submit the original or notarized copy of the academic certificate as required when enrolling. Those who fail to provide the certificate will be disqualified from admission. If foreign students fail to register as required and do not ask for leave in advance, they will be disqualified from enrollment. At the time of registration, the original copy of the "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" must be submitted for verification.
Students who have completed the courses, passed the thesis defense and passed relevant deliberation, and comply with the provisions of the "Regulations on Degrees of the People's Republic of China", can obtain corresponding degree certificates and graduation certificates.
6. Contact information
Address: No. 138, Xianlin Avenue, Qixia District, Nanjing
School website: www.njucm.edu.cn; iec.njucm.edu.cn