Nanjing University Of Chinese Medicine-logo
Nanjing University Of Chinese Medicine

HOME > Campuslife > Medical insurance

Medical insurance

About insurance:

All students who study in our school for more than half a school year (including half a school year) must purchase medical insurance during the study period.


Self-supported students:

1. International students-need to purchase the insurance "Comprehensive Welfare Protection for Foreigners in China" designated by the school

2. Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwanese students-need to purchase "Urban Resident Basic Medical Insurance"


Public-funded students:

1. CSC Scholarship students-CSC will purchase the "Ping An Pension Insurance Co., Ltd. Comprehensive Insurance Protection Plan for People Coming to China"

2. Jasmine full scholarship students in Jiangsu Province-the school purchases the "Comprehensive Welfare Guarantee for Foreigners in China"


Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on Wechat