1. Q: When was Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics founded?
A: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics was founded in October 1952.
2. Q: What kind of school is Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics?
A: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics is one of the first aeronautical universities founded by new China. In 1978, it was designated as a national key university by the State Council; In 1981, it was approved by the State Council as one of the first batches of universities with the right to confer doctoral degrees in China; In 1996, it entered the national "211 Project" construction; In 2000, the Ministry of Education approved the establishment of graduate school; In 2011, it became the key construction University of "985 project advantage discipline innovation platform"; In 2017, it entered the national "double first-class" construction sequence. The school is now under the Ministry of industry and information technology. In December 2012, the Ministry of industry and information technology and CAAC signed an agreement to jointly build Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. In December 2018, the Ministry of industry and information technology, the Ministry of education, and Jiangsu Province jointly built Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
3. Q: How many campuses does Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics have?
A: The school has three campuses: Ming Palace Museum, Jiangjun Road, and Tianmu Lake.
4.Q: Do the students of the Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics have any good achievements?
A: in the past three China International "Internet plus" College Students' innovation and entrepreneurship competition, they won 13 gold awards and 6 silver awards, and won the "advanced group award" for three consecutive years. In the "Challenge Cup" National College Students' extracurricular academic and technological works competition, he won 12 special prizes, 19 first prizes and 16 second prizes, and won the "winning Cup" for nine consecutive times. In the "Challenge Cup" Chinese college students' entrepreneurial plan competition, he won 22 gold awards and 9 silver awards, and won the "winning Cup" for four consecutive times. In the international UAV Grand Prix, he won the Grand Prix four times in a row. In the "Zhou Peiyuan Cup" National College Students' mechanics competition, "China software Cup" National College Students' software design competition, electronic design competition, mechanical innovation design competition and other competitions, the students of China Southern Airlines won many prizes.
5. Q: How about the school of international education of Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics?
A: The school of international education of Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, established in 2005, is responsible for the recruitment, training and management of international students, the selection, dispatch and management of overseas students, and the construction of Sino foreign cooperation projects. In recent years, the college has continuously strengthened the construction of international education capacity, vigorously developed high-quality projects such as majors, courses, and cultural activities to study in China, continuously enhanced its core competitiveness by refining the characteristics of the school's overseas education in China, adhering to the development of quality-oriented, engineering degree oriented and all English teaching guidance, The college constantly optimizes and improves the international education system of China Southern Airlines, which integrates foreign degree education, international training of Chinese students, exchange and trainee teaching.
6. Q: What major can international undergraduates apply for?
A: The college offers six undergraduate majors in aviation engineering, mechanical engineering, software engineering and management, electrical and electronic engineering, international business, and civil aviation maintenance, which are taught in English for international students in China.
7. Q: What is the application time for international undergraduates?
A: From January 8, 2021, to June 30, 2021.
8. Q: What are the qualifications of international undergraduates?
A: (1) They are not Chinese citizens with good health and good conduct.
In principle, the age should be between 18 and 28 years old (applicants who have not reached the age of 18 on July 31, 2021, should submit a guardian's guarantee).
(2) Graduated from high school or above.
(3) Language proficiency requirements:
*Chinese teaching major, hsk4 or above certificate is required;
*English teaching major, if the mother tongue is non-English, IELTS score (6.0 or above), TOEFL score (70 or above), or relevant English proficiency certificate should be provided.
9. Q: What are the application materials for international undergraduates of Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics?
A: (1) Personal ordinary passport.
(2) Original or notarized copy of high school diploma. This year's senior high school graduates will be issued with a pre-graduation certificate by their own school, and the original or notarized copy of the senior high school graduation certificate must be submitted when they enter the school.
(3) Original or notarized transcripts of all courses in senior high school.
(4) Two letters of recommendation from senior high school teachers with signature and contact information attached.
(5) Personal statement (within 800 words), including personal information, application reasons, and personal advantages.
(6) Certificate of high school discipline competition (if any).
(7) Certificate of no criminal record.
(8) Physical examination form for foreigners.
(9) Language achievement certificate.
(10) Letter of guarantee and bank deposit certificate of the economic guarantor.
10. Q: How much is the dormitory fee for international students from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics?
A: 4000 yuan per year.
11. Q: What scholarships can Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics apply for?
A: Chinese government scholarship, Nanjing municipal government scholarship, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics freshman scholarship.
12. Q: When is the registration time for international students of academic programs in China?
A: The registration time is at the end of August or early September 2021, and the specific date is subject to the admission notice. In strict accordance with the admission notice to the school registration time. Graduation certificates, transcripts, language proficiency certificates, and other application materials will be checked when you register.
13. Q: What are the qualifications of international postgraduates in China?
A: (1) The applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen and in good health.
(2) Educational background and age of the applicant:
*Those who come to China to study for a master's degree must have a bachelor's degree and be no more than 35 years old;
*Those who come to China to study for a doctorate must graduate before they enter the University. They should be no more than 40 years old.
(3) Language proficiency requirements: IELTS score (6.0 or above), TOEFL score (70 or above), or relevant proof that English is the language of study.
14. Q: What application materials do international postgraduates need in China?
A: (1) Personal ordinary passport
(2) The original or notarized copy of the highest diploma.
(3) Original or notarized transcripts of all courses with the highest education level.
(4) English is the relevant proof of language during learning, or IELTS report card, TOEFL report card;
(5) Research plan: brief introduction of educational background, hobbies, career goals, research direction, research plan, etc. (more than 800 words).
(6) 2 letters of recommendation: the letter of recommendation can be filled in by the learning consultant or the teaching teacher, which requires a comprehensive and objective evaluation of the applicant's personal situation, learning situation, and practical activities.
(7) Published papers.
(8) Tutor acceptance letter（ Ph.D. applicants only)
(9) Physical examination form for foreigners.
(10) No criminal proof.
15. Q: What are the application conditions for the students studying in China from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics?
A: (1) The applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen and in good health.
(2) The age of the students who come to China to learn a language is not less than 17 years old;
(3) After high school, the academic achievement should reach 60%;
16. Q: What are the application materials for the students studying in China from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics?
A: (1) Copy of passport.
(2) Certificate of highest education: including all academic transcript and graduation certificate.
(3) The copy of the physical examination form of foreigners (see attachment) (original shall be kept by itself), which shall be filled in in English.
(4) 4) if the applicant has studied at China University, he/she shall submit the attendance certificate issued by his school and the certificate of no criminal record during the period of school.
17. Q: When is the deadline for applying for language students of Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics?
A: Spring semester: before February 25;
Autumn semester: before July 30.
18. Q: When is the deadline for the application for the Nanjing municipal government scholarship?
A: September 5, 2021.
19. Q: If I successfully apply for a scholarship, do I need to pay the accommodation fee?
A: Yes, the scholarship is free of tuition fees. Students must pay the accommodation fee.
20. Q: Can overseas students apply for multiple scholarships at the same time?
A: You can apply for multiple scholarships at the same time, but international students can only get one form of scholarship in each semester.
21. Q: Can students from the Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics cook in their dormitories?
A: Yes, the international student dormitory provides a public kitchen for those who like to cook their own.
22. Q: What are the temporary materials for overseas students from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics to China that need to prepare?
A: (1) JW202 paper (white paper).
(2) Letter of acceptance.
(3) High school report card.
(5) Physical examination report.
(6) Photos, at least 6 photos (3 large and 3 small)
23. Q: How do international students arrive at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics?
A: (1) Metro: Metro Line S1
Operation time: 06:00 (first bus) - 22:43 (last bus)
Metro is located at the lowest level of the airport.
You have to buy a token (coin) from a machine near the subway entrance.
Choose cuipingshan station and pay. Once you pay, the token will come out.
From Lukou Airport (Lukou International Airport) to Cuiping mountain (Cuiping mountain). You don't need to transfer because the two stations are on the same line. After arriving at cuipingshan station, exit 3. You'll find KFC on your left. The university is opposite KFC.
(2) You can find a taxi in the arrival area of Nanjing International Airport. Tell (or show) the taxi driver the address of the University: North gate, 29 Jiangjun Road, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. Once you arrive at the north gate (main North Gate), follow the red line to display the above information on the map and arrive at the Institute of international education. The college is on the second floor of the education supermarket.