1. Scholarship content and standards
Undergraduate: 7000 yuan/year;
Master's degree students: 8,000 yuan/year;
Doctoral students: 12,000 yuan/year.
2. Open professional
All Chinese-taught majors of Northwest Normal University can accept applications.
3. Applicant qualifications
Undergraduates, masters, or doctoral students who study at our school at their own expense, have excellent academic performance and have a Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) score of level 4 or above.
Application date: March every year
Scholarship announcement time: May every year
5. Application process
Log in to inter.nwnu.edu.cn to register online. After online registration, the "application form for international student president scholarship of Northwest Normal University" automatically generated by the system will be printed out, and all the application materials will be submitted to the school of international cultural exchange of Northwest Normal University.
6. Materials required for application
(1) "Northwest Normal University Foreign Student Principal Scholarship Application Form" (automatically generated after filling in the information online)
(2) Transcript of HSK Level 4 and above
(3) Copy of the first page of the passport
(4) Notarized and certified copy of the highest degree and transcript
(5) Physical Examination Form for Foreigners
7. Receiving department
International Students Office, School of International Cultural Exchange, Northwest Normal University
School of International Cultural Exchange, Northwest Normal University, Lanzhou, Gansu