Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program
Chinese University Program is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Ningxia University is one of the implementing institutions of the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program.
I. Recruitment Categories
This scholarship only supports full-time graduate students.
II. Recruitment target and quota
Ningxia university only enrolls 5 to 8 non-Chinese overseas students who have not enjoyed Chinese government scholarships.
III. Qualifications of Applicants
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
2. Applicants for the master program must have a bachelor’s degree and under the age of 35;
3. Applicants for a doctoral program must have a master degree and under the age of 40;
4. Applicants for the master's program must have a valid certificate of HSK5, and doctoral candidates must have a valid certificate of HSK4.
IV. Scholarship content and criteria
Scholarship includef the following:
Master Applicants 16,000 RMB/person/year (exempt)
Doctoral Applicants 18,000 RMB/person/year (exempt)
Master Degree Students 6,000 RMB/person/year, double room (exempt)
Doctoral Degree Students 14,400 RMB/person/ year, single room(exempt)
Master Degree Students 3,000 RMB/person/month (grant 12 months/year)
Doctoral Degree Students 3,500 RMB/person/month (grant 12 months/year)
Insurance: 800 RMB/person/year (exempt)
V. Application Date
It is usually from early January to early April each year.
VI. Application Procedure
1. Online application
(1) Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students. (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in. Please do not use Gmail to register.)
(2) Please be sure to read the "Operation Procedures" carefully before filling in. Choose the type “B” and our Agency Number is 10749.
(3) Upload the scanned copy of the application documents and submit the application.
(4) Please resubmit all your documents on our application system again.
2. Please upload the scanned copy of the following application documents to the registration system
(1) The first page of the passport within the validity period;
(2) Visa page and entry and exit record (if you have);
(3) Original of the highest academic qualification notarized by the Chinese Embassy. If you are a student at school, you need to submit a certificate of attendance or pre-graduation issued by the school you are attending. After admission, you must submit the original certificate and notarization of the academic certificate (A notarized translation in Chinese or English is required for any text other than Chinese or English);
(4) Copies of diploma and degree certificates and transcripts (A notarized translation in Chinese or English is required for any text other than Chinese or English);
(5) Study and research plan in China (no less than 800 words) in Chinese or English;
(6) Letters of recommendation from two professors or associate professors in Chinese or English;
(7) A photocopy of the Foreign Physical Examination Record (the original is kept by yourself. This form is uniformly printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department and can be downloaded at http://sie.nxu.edu.cn) and a blood test report;
(8). HSK transcript (HSK Level 5 certificate);
(9). Research achievements, including published scientific research papers, patent certificates, or award certificates, which can prove your academic achievements and scientific research ability;
(10). No criminal record certificate notarized by the Chinese Embassy;
(11). Personal statement of no history of drug use.
VII. Result of admission
After the application is accepted, we will contact the applicant via email and inform him/her of the result of the application
VIII. Contact information
Address: School of International Education, Ningxia University
Wensum North Street, Xixia District, Yinchuan City, Ningxia, China,
Phone: 0086-951-2061983 + 86-13995408778
Admission Email: email@example.com
College Website: http://sie.nxu.edu.cn
Online registration: http://www.apply.nxu.cucas.cn/