According to the unified deployment of the school’s party committee, the fourth round of inspections of the school’s party committee and the second inspection team will be stationed in the School of Marxism on April 14, 2021, and conduct regular inspections of the party committee of the School of Marxism. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows:
1. Inspection time
April 14-May 13, 2021
2. Inspection object
The leadership team and its members of the School of Marxism
3. Inspection team
Team Leader: Chen Xiaomin
Deputy Team Leader: Li Huiqin and Liu Jian
Inspector: Chen Kai Wu Chen
4.inspection focus and work methods
During the inspection, the inspection team will adhere to the guidelines of Xi Jinping’s new era of socialism with Chinese characteristics by the "Regulations on the Inspection of the Communist Party of China" and the "Regulations on Inner-Party Supervision of the Communist Party of China", firmly grasp the position of the political inspection, highlight the problem orientation, and focus on the key points. A few, find political deviations and carry out supervision and inspection. According to relevant regulations on inspection work, the inspection team mainly accepts letters and calls that reflect the issues of the leadership of the Marxist Academy and its members and cadres in important positions, focusing on violations of political discipline, organizational discipline, integrity discipline, mass discipline, work discipline, and life discipline Reports and reflections. Other letter and visit issues that are not within the scope of the inspection will be transferred to the relevant functional departments of the School of Marxism or the school for handling by regulations. The inspection team will comprehensively use the methods of listening to reports, attending meetings, democratic evaluations, individual conversations, reading materials, accepting letters and visits, and discussing research. The broad masses of party members, cadres, and the masses are welcome to truthfully report problems and provide clues.
5. Channels for reporting problems
During the inspection, a duty phone, reporting mailbox, and e-mail box were set up to receive letters and visits from teachers and students.
(1) On-duty telephone: 2061694 (Reception time: 8:30 to 12:00 on weekdays, 14:30 to 17:30 in the afternoon).
(2) The reporting mailbox is located in the lobby on the first floor of the Deyan Building (the office building of the School of Marxism).
(3) P.O. Box: Collected by the Inspection (Inspection) Office of the Party Committee of Ningxia University, No. 489, Helanshan West Road, Xixia District, Yinchuan City.
(4) The place where the inspection team receives the visit: Room 304 on the third floor of the Deyan Building.