Ningxia University Scholarship Program
To expand the scale of international students, attract high-qualified students, further accelerate the process of internationalization of Ningxia University, and serve the construction of a "the first-class university in western China", Ningxia University has established the scholarship program.
I. Recruitment Categories
This scholarship only supports full-time undergraduate students and graduate students.
II. Recruitment target and quota
Ningxia University Scholarship Program only recruits non-Chinese international students who have not enjoyed the Chinese Government Scholarship or Ningxia University Scholarship. It is planned to enroll 70 undergraduates, 30 master students, and 10 doctoral students in 2021.
III. Qualifications of Applicants
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
2. Applicants for the undergraduate program must have a high school education and under the age of 25;
3. Applicants for the master program must have a bachelor’s degree and under the age of 35;
4. Applicants for a doctoral program must have a master degree and under the age of 40;
5. Candidate who has not benefit from other scholarships.
IV. Scholarship content and criteria
The scholarship includes the following contents,
Undergraduate Students 12,800 RMB/person/year (exempt);
Master Students 16,000 RMB/person/year (exempt);
Doctoral Students 18,000 RMB/person/year (exempt).
Undergraduate Students 6,000 RMB/person/year, double room (exempt);
Master Students 6,000 RMB/person/year, double room (exempt);
Doctoral Students 14,400 RMB/person/ year, single room(exempt);
Undergraduate Students 2,500 RMB/person/month (grant 12 months/year);
Master Students 3,000 RMB/person/month (grant 12 months/year);
Doctoral Students 3,500 RMB/person/month (grant 12 months/year);
Insurance: 800 RMB/person/year (exempt).
V. Application Date
It is usually from early March to the end of May each year.
VI. Application Procedure
1. Please log on http://www.apply.nxu.cucas.cn, choose the online application and enter the application page, register an account with a non-Gmail or Yahoo mailbox, and then fill in all your information by the instructions;
2. Please be sure to read the "User Manual" carefully before application;
3. Upload the scanned copy of application documents and apply;
4. The admission list will be published on the website of the School of International Education at the beginning of July each year;
5. The school will handle the admission procedures for the applicant (JW202 form, letter of admission);
6. The applicant shall apply for the study visa (X1 type) in Chinese embassies (consulates) with the admission documents issued by the university. (Candidates who cannot enter China during the pandemic must ensure that they can have access to online courses).
VII. Checklist for application
1. The Admission Application Form for Foreign Students, NXU (download and fill in in the admissions system);
2. The first page of the passport within the validity period;
3. Visa page and entry and exit record (if you have);
4. Original of the highest academic qualification notarized by the Chinese Embassy. If you are a student at school, you need to submit a certificate of attendance or pre-graduation issued by the school you are attending. After admission, you must submit the original certificate and notarization of the academic certificate (A notarized translation in Chinese or English is required for any text other than Chinese or English);
5. Copies of diploma and degree certificates and transcripts (A notarized translation in Chinese or English is required for any text other than Chinese or English);
6. Study and research plan in China (no less than 800 words) in Chinese or English;
7. Letters of recommendation. Applicants for a bachelor's degree must submit two letters of recommendation in English or Chinese from their senior high school teachers. Applicants for master's or doctor's degrees must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors;
8. Electronic photo;
9. Articles published in public journals, etc. (required for Ph.D. candidates);
10. AIDS Laboratory Reports;
11. No criminal record certificate notarized by the Chinese Embassy;
12. A photocopy of the Foreign Physical Examination Record (the original is kept by yourself. This form is uniformly printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department and can be downloaded at http://sie.nxu.edu.cn) and a blood test report.
Note: After all the above application documents are submitted online, the original copy must be provided at the time of registration. If the passport or documents submitted at the time of application are inconsistent with those submitted at the time of registration, the admission qualification will be canceled, and all costs will be borne by the applicant.
VIII. Contact information
Address: School of International Education, Ningxia University
217 Wencui North Street, Xixia District, Yinchuan City, Ningxia, China,
Phone: 0086-951-2061983 + 86-13995408778
Admission Email: email@example.com
School Website: http://sie.nxu.edu.cn
Online registration: http://www.apply.nxu.cucas.cn