Confucius Institute Scholarship
To meet the international community’s increasing demand for Chinese language education talents, promote the development of Chinese language education around the world, and help the growth of international Chinese language education talents, the Ministry of Education’s Sino-foreign Language Exchange Cooperation Center (hereinafter referred to as the Center) has established an international Chinese teacher scholarship (hereinafter referred to as the Center) Referred to as scholarship).
The enrollment categories of the International Chinese Teacher Scholarship include Master of Chinese International Education, Bachelor of Chinese International Education, One-year Seminar, One-Semester Seminar, and Four-week Seminar. The enrollment target is non-Chinese nationals, healthy, and generally between the ages of 16 and 35 (in-service Chinese teachers can be relaxed to 45 years old, undergraduate age under 20 years old).
Students can log on to the International Chinese Teacher Scholarship website to inquire about the receiving institution and professional information, register a personal account, fill in and submit the "International Chinese Teacher Scholarship Application Form" online.
The receiving institution is responsible for reviewing the applicant's admission qualifications and submitting the pre-admission list of eligible scholarship international students to the center.
The center will organize experts to conduct reviews and select those who meet the requirements for admission. The list of winners will be checked on the scholarship website after June 15th, and the receiving institutions and recommending institutions will be notified at the same time, and the recommending institutions will notify the applicants themselves.
The host institution must issue "Admission Notice", "Instructions for Registration", "Visa Application Form for Studying in China" (JW202), and other admission materials to the receiving address in the application form, and notify the recommending institution and applicant in time Myself.
1. A scanned copy of the passport photo page.
2. HSK, HSKK or BCT, BCT (spoken) score report.
3. The highest degree certificate (proof of expected graduation or proof of study at school, if not in Chinese or English, corresponding notarized documents are required).
4. Recommendation letter and commitment letter. Applicants for a master's degree in Chinese International Education must submit two recommendation letters (written in Chinese or English) from tutors with titles of associate professor or above, and a letter of commitment to engage in Chinese teaching for at least 5 years after graduation. Students of Chinese majors in relevant universities in countries that have not established Confucius Institutes must provide a recommendation letter issued by the principal.
5. Applicants under the age of 18 must submit a certificate of entrustment signed by the legal guardian in China.
6. Winners of the "Chinese Bridge" Chinese Proficiency Competition for World University and Middle School Students must provide a scholarship certificate issued by Hanban. The winners of each country's sub-contest area must provide a certificate of award and a recommendation letter issued by the organizer of the contest area.
7. Serving Chinese teachers must submit the on-the-job certificate and recommendation letter issued by the institution where they are employed.
8. Other certification materials required by the receiving institution.
Note: At present, our school enrolls one-year, one-semester research students, and a master's degree in Chinese International Education.