1. Q: What kind of university is the Renmin University of China?
A: The Renmin University of China is the first new regular university founded by the Communist Party of China. It is a comprehensive research-oriented national key university focusing on Humanities and social sciences. It is directly under the Ministry of Education and jointly built by the Ministry of education and the Beijing Municipality.
2. Q: What is the school code of the Renmin University of China?
3. Q: How can I get to the Renmin University of China?
A: Renmin University is located in the Haidian District of Beijing. Students can come to school in the following three ways.
This is the most convenient way. Take a taxi for about 1 hour to Renmin University, the fare is about 130-150 yuan. Taxis need to enter the campus from the north gate of the school.
(2) Airport bus
Taking the airport bus from the airport to the school is the most economical. You can choose to take the airport bus line 4 (Capital Airport - Gongzhufen) to the friendship hotel station. After getting off, walk from the overpass on the main road of the West Third Ring Road to the north side of the main road, then walk eastward, turn left at the first traffic light and go on for 300 meters. The airport bus runs every 15 minutes, the uniform fare is 24 yuan, and the travel time is about 1 hour. Airport bus line 4 operates from 05:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
(3) Transfer from airport express to the subway
Taking the airport express is the quickest and time controllable way. You can take the airport express (25 yuan) at the capital terminal T2 or T3 to Sanyuanqiao station, then transfer to Metro Line 10, pass 11 stations to Haidian Huangzhuang station, then transfer to Metro Line 4, pass 1 station to Renmin University of China station. Choose exit A1 and go straight for 200m. The cost of the airport fast track is 25 yuan, and that of the subway is 2 yuan. Note: the operation time of Airport Express rail from terminal T2 is 06:35-23:10; The operation time of Airport Express rail from Terminal T3 is 06:21-22:51
The east gate of the school is line 4 "Renmin University" station (exit A1), the west gate is line 10 "Suzhou Street Station" (exit C), and the north gate is Haidian Huangzhuang station (exit d).
4. Q: Does the Renmin University of China provide on-campus accommodation for international students?
A: Yes, our school provides on-campus accommodation for international students. There are No.1, No.2, and No.3 dormitory buildings for international students and international cultural exchange centers. There are more than 700 rooms in total, which can accommodate more than 1000 people.
5. Q: How do international students from the Renmin University of China apply for dormitories?
A: ① fill in every item in the room reservation form completely, and the handwriting is required to be clear. Please fill in the passport number carefully. Number the room type（ When arranging rooms, the serial number shall prevail)
② Scan the completed room reservation form and send it (in PDF format) to LGIA@ruc.edu.cn. The title of the attachment is the name of the applicant. The international apartment department only receives the advance order in electronic form. Please do not return the reservation form to the international apartment department by mail or fax. Please do not send the same pre-order more than once. To avoid a duplicate booking. Please refer to the date on the booking form in the admission materials for the order receiving deadline (all subject to the time indicated in the email).
③ Due to the limited supply of rooms in the school, it is not guaranteed that all students who fill in the room reservation form can make a successful reservation. The international apartment department will arrange the rooms according to the time of your email and the order of the type of rooms you fill in and reply to the reservation result by email before the specified date. If you do not receive a reply, please contact the international apartment reservation department in time. Tel. + 86-10-62516570, email: LGIA@ruc.edu.cn
6. Q: Do scholarship students and exchange students of the Renmin University of China need to book dormitories?
A: Public students also need to book accommodation. Our school will send "accommodation pre-order" when sending admission materials to students. Students need to send the accommodation pre-order to the designated email before the deadline according to the "accommodation pre-order".
7. Q: What materials do international students of the Renmin University of China need to check-in?
A: Required materials for check-in: passport, 2 1 inch photos, admission notice, and 300 yuan deposit (RMB).
8. Q: What's the discount for international students' accommodation at the Renmin University of China?
A: You can enjoy the preferential price only by paying half a year's room fee at one time. If you pay the room fee monthly, you can't enjoy the preferential price. The payment of the room fee is calculated every month, but not daily. The dormitory on campus is not allowed to check out during summer vacation and winter vacation. Except for graduates, other students will not enjoy the preferential price if they check out halfway, and they will not be guaranteed to stay in the dormitory after checking out.
9. Q: How can international students from the Renmin University of China apply for a Chinese government scholarship?
A: You can find the latest information on the website iso.ruc.edu.cn of the International Student Office of our university. You can also apply for a Chinese government scholarship or a Hanban scholarship. You can also visit the National Scholarship Committee of the people's Republic of China And the website of Hanban
10. Q: What are the requirements for the letter of recommendation of Renmin University of China students applying for a Chinese government scholarship?
A: The lowest recommender is an associate professor.
11. Q: Can students studying at the Renmin University of China apply for the Chinese government scholarship program?
A: Yes, please refer to the website of the national scholarship Commission for details,
12. Q: Is there any specific format required for the letter of recommendation in the application materials of the Renmin University of China?
A: No. Please contact the recommender directly and ask the recommender to sign. The original letter of recommendation must be submitted.
13. Q: How many times does the Renmin University of China recruit advanced Chinese students every year?
A: Once a year in March and once a year in October.
14. Q: When is the registration time for international students of the Renmin University of China?
A: Enrollment in February: from October to November 30;
Admission in September: March to May 30.
15. Q: What information does Renmin University of China international students need when they apply for Chinese advanced studies?
A: The materials are as follows: 1) one original application form, 2) one original transcript, 3) one copy of graduation certificate or certificate of study, 4) one copy of passport, 5) the registration fee is 600 yuan, 6) three size photos (including photos of the application form) are used for passport, 7) if you hold a visa from other schools in China, you want to transfer to our school for further study, Transfer certificate or graduation certificate is also required. Please refer to iso.ruc.edu.cn for details
16. Q: How to pay the registration fee of Chinese advanced study students of the Renmin University of China?
A: You can choose to pay online when you register online, or you can pay in cash when you submit application materials on site. The registration fee is 600 yuan.
17. Q: Can people without basic knowledge of Chinese apply for the language study program of the Renmin University of China?
A: Yes. After school registration, you should take part in the test to decide the class, from zero basic to the advanced class, suitable for students with different language bases.
18. Q: How many classes do the Renmin University of China have each week?
A: Every week, there are 20 classes on average, from Monday to Friday morning.
19. Q: What is the tuition fee for the language program at the Renmin University of China? How to pay? What is the relationship between tuition and visa?
A: 10750 yuan per semester and 21500 yuan per academic year
At the time of school registration, the payment shall be made with the UnionPay card of the bank in China.
You can get a semester's visa if you pay one semester's tuition, and you can get a visa for less than one year if you pay one year's tuition.
20. Q: How to enroll graduate students in the Renmin University of China? Is there an exam?
A: The school does not set up a unified written examination, and each college will arrange the written examination and interview according to the application. After the applicant submits the text materials, the college will conduct the preliminary qualification examination and organize the interview, and report to the school for reexamination after passing the preliminary examination. Those who pass the reexamination will be admitted. The interview mainly focuses on the applicant's professional foundation, Chinese proficiency, and comprehensive quality.
21. Q: What are the requirements of the language learning program of the Renmin University of China for candidates' Chinese proficiency?
A: Please refer to our enrollment brochure for details（ http://iso.ruc.edu.cn/more.php?cid=30 ).
22. Q: What materials should be prepared for the language program of the Renmin University of China in the application process?
A: Please refer to the enrollment brochure of our university for the application materials（ http://iso.ruc.edu.cn/more.php?cid=30 ).
23. Q: When can I take part in the written examination and interview to get the admission qualification of the Renmin University of China after submitting the application materials?
A: The written examination and interview are organized by the college. Candidates can contact the Academic Affairs Department of the college.
24. Q: What is the application method for the Chinese government scholarship independent enrollment program of the Renmin University of China?
A: The time of application is the same as that of postgraduate application. The scholarship application form shall be submitted to the international student office together with the application materials.
Applicants are required to log in to the "online application system for studying in China of the national scholarship administration of the people's Republic of China", fill in the application information online, and submit and print the "Chinese government scholarship application form" online;
Renmin University of China "acceptance institution number" is 10002, class B
25. Q: If I am still studying for a bachelor's degree or a master's degree in my last year of application and have not yet obtained a degree, can I apply for a master's degree or a doctor's degree at the Renmin University of China?
A: You can submit the expected graduation certificate first. If you are accepted, you must submit the original and copy of the diploma and degree certificate at the latest. If you cannot provide them, you will be disqualified.
26. Q: What are the requirements for applying to the Renmin University of China?
A: Non-Chinese citizens who are 18-25 years old, graduated from high school or above, have good grades, and hold a valid foreign ordinary passport. Applicants who have not reached the age of 18 by September 1, 2015, shall submit the original Guardian certificate issued by Beijing Notary Office in duplicate.
27. Q: What is the undergraduate education system of the Renmin University of China? Is the teaching language Chinese or English?
A: The length of schooling for all majors is generally four years. Chinese teaching is adopted. If you have completed the study plan specified in the teaching plan, passed the examination, and passed the graduation thesis defense, you can obtain the graduation certificate. If you meet the requirements of a bachelor's degree-awarding, you will be granted the degree certificate.
28. Q: I am a former Chinese citizen who immigrated abroad. May I apply for an undergraduate course at the Renmin University of China?
A: For those who have joined foreign nationality after they were originally Chinese citizens, our university implements document No.83 of the Ministry of Education (2009). For details, please refer to the "introduction of foreign students of the Renmin University of China for undergraduate students".
29. Q: If I am still a senior high school student in the application stage and have not obtained the diploma, can I apply for the undergraduate program of the Renmin University of China?
A: You can submit the expected graduation certificate first. If you are admitted, you must fill in the original or notarized copy of the diploma at the latest when you check-in. Otherwise, you will be disqualified.
30. Q: How to understand the introduction of the departments, specialties, and courses of Renmin University of China that I want to apply for on the website of the office of international students of China University?
A: For specific information about relevant courses at the Department and professional level, please go to the homepage of the office of international students of the Renmin University of China: iso.ruc.edu.cn, and you can find the links you are interested in and click to read.
31. Q: How much will the tuition fee of the undergraduate course of the Renmin University of China cost in a year?
A: The tuition fees of law school, International Relations College, and journalism college are 23200 yuan per academic year
The tuition fee of art college is 30000 yuan per academic year
Tuition fees of other colleges in each academic year: 21500 yuan
32. Q: When does the Renmin University of China usually begin? How long should I start preparing for the application?
A: Our undergraduate program only accepts autumn semester entrance, the enrollment work is generally in late March, the entrance examination is generally held in early April, so it is generally necessary to prepare for application at least half a year in advance.
33. Q: What is the application and admission process of undergraduate students of the Renmin University of China?
A: Please check the admission profile of undergraduate students first to confirm that you meet the application conditions of the project.
1) Online application http://app.ruc.edu.cn/abroad
2) Send application materials according to the requirements of the website enrollment brief;
3) Take the unified entrance examination;
4) To accept and send the application form, new students' notice, and other materials.
34. Q: After the material review of the Renmin University of China is passed, do you need to take a written examination and interview?
A: Yes. The entrance examination of undergraduate students in our university is divided into written examination and interview. Please check the undergraduate enrollment profile for details.
35. Q: Does the Renmin University of China have any preparatory courses?
36. Q: What major can the undergraduate course of the Renmin University of China choose?
A: At present, Renmin University of China has 17 departments and 24 undergraduate majors to recruit foreign students. Please refer to the introduction for details.
37. Q: Can the undergraduate of the Renmin University of China be transferred to a department or major?
A: After entering the school, you can apply for transfer or major transfer in the second semester of grade 1. After applying, you need to take the professional transfer examination organized by the Ministry of education.
38. Q: Does the Renmin University of China accept transfer students?
A: We do not accept undergraduate students. All students who want to come to our university to study an undergraduate major must take the undergraduate entrance examination and interview of our university, and the results meet the admission standard before they can enter the school. The relevant provisions of the Foundation Committee shall be followed by the students who enjoy the scholarship of the Chinese government.