International Student Scholarship
(1) Scholarship introduction
The Beijing Foreign Student Scholarship is established by the Beijing Municipal Government to provide tuition-funded scholarships to foreign students who come to Beijing to study. The establishment of the scholarship is to encourage foreign students to study diligently, obey laws and regulations, and cultivate outstanding talents who are both excellent in character and learning, and fluent in Chinese and foreign cultures.
(2) How to apply for freshmen
Undergraduate freshmen do not need to apply individually and are directly assessed according to the entrance examination scores.
(3) How to apply for school students
3.1 Application conditions and requirements:
1. Undergraduates in the first, second, and third grades, first-year master's students (two-year system), first-year and second-year master's students (three-year system), and first-year doctoral students.
2. Students applying for the Beijing Municipal Government Scholarship are required to submit their grades (GPA) among the top 20% of international students in the college.
3. Students who have received government scholarships from their home countries, Chinese government scholarships, and Confucius Institute scholarships are not allowed to apply for Beijing Municipal Government Scholarships; students who have received full tuition waivers from the college are not allowed to apply for Beijing Municipal Government Scholarships.
4. Students who have failed or failed grades are not allowed to apply for the Beijing Municipal Government Scholarship.
5. Students who have suspended their studies and plan to suspend their studies in the next semester are not allowed to apply for the Beijing Municipal Government Scholarship for Foreign Students.
6. Students with visa expiration records are not allowed to apply for scholarships.
7. Students who have been disciplined by the school are not allowed to apply for scholarships.
8. Students who have a record of violating the on-campus apartment accommodation regulations are not allowed to apply for scholarships.
9. Each person can only apply for one scholarship.
3.2 Application process:
1. The applicant submits the application materials as required, and the transcript must be stamped with the official seal of the college.
2. Relevant teachers in the college shall approve the scholarship application qualifications.
3. The International Students Office conducts scholarship application qualification approval.
5. In mid-to-late April, the school organizes a scholarship review.
6. The list of winners will be announced in May.
3.3 Scholarship categories:
Beijing Municipal Government Scholarship (divided into full scholarship and half scholarship)