China Construction Eighth Bureau Scholarship
"Shandong University-China Construction Eighth Bureau Scholarship" is a scholarship program donated by China Construction Eighth Bureau and a company in Shandong University to support outstanding young students from all over the world, especially countries along the "Belt and Road", to study at Shandong University for two years. Master's degree in "International Project Management" taught in English.
(1) Professional introduction
This major aims to cultivate a group of localized senior project management talents who are familiar with and recognize Chinese culture have the ability to undertake international project management tasks and meet the actual needs of enterprises. To build an international brand of project management education, the School of Management of Shandong University has hired famous teachers in the field of project management from the United Kingdom, Australia, Italy, South Africa, and other countries, and integrated excellent educational resources inside and outside the school to recruit students from abroad. The core courses of this major are Engineering Economics, Introduction to Project Management, Project Planning and Control, Project Procurement Management, Project Human Resources and Communication, Project Feasibility Study and Post-evaluation, Project Investment and Financing Management, and PMBOK Essentials, etc. For professional details, please refer to:
(2) Applicant qualifications
1. Non-Chinese citizens who are at least 18 years old and in good health.
2. Must have a bachelor's degree or above.
3. Indonesian and Korean nationals are preferred.
(3) Enrollment time:
Every September (the specific time is subject to the notice)
Application deadline: June 20 each year
(4) Application method
Please log in to the Shandong University International Student Online Registration System to register, fill in the application form, and upload the required materials.
Application Major: Please choose the major of "School of Management-Master-English-taught-Project Management".
Please send paper version materials to:
Room C301, Mingde Building, Shandong University, 27 Shanda South Road, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China
Zip code: 250100
(5) Application materials (in duplicate)
1. Enterprise Scholarship Application Form
2. A copy of the individual's ordinary passport
3. Undergraduate graduation certificate or pre-graduation certificate (texts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with Chinese or English translations stamped by the school)
4. Transcripts of all courses at the undergraduate level (texts other than Chinese or English must be attached with Chinese or English translations stamped by the school)
5.2 Letters of Recommendation (Associate Professor and above)
6. Personal statement (not less than 800 words, written in Chinese or English. The content includes personal study, work experience, application reason, and research plan.)
7. English language certificate
- Applicants whose mother tongue is English, this item can be exempted
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide IELTS (6.0 and above), New TOEFL (80 points and above), or other equivalent English proficiency materials.
- Applicants whose highest academic qualifications are taught in English can also submit proof of the teaching language
(6) The number of scholarships
(7) Scholarship content
A company of China Construction Eighth Engineering Co., Ltd. provides tuition fees for students during their studies.
(8) Scholarship review
1. Our school will organize an international project management review committee to review the application materials together with China Construction Eighth Engineering Co., Ltd. and one company. The school will comprehensively consider the applicant's academic performance, academic ability, scientific research results, and the opinions of the tutors, and select the scholarship recipients from the applicants.
2. The school is expected to announce the scholarship admission list through its website before July 15 each year and issue the "Admission Notice", "Visa Application Form for Studying in China" and other relevant admission materials to the scholarship recipients promptly.
3. The school will organize an annual review of the scholarship program. Those who fail to qualify will be disqualified for the next year's scholarship.
(9) Contact information
Shandong University School of Management
512, Block B, Zhixin Building, 27 Shanda South Road, Jinan, China
Contact: Wang Jiayin