Jiangsu Jasmine Scholarship
1. Citizens holding foreign nationalities;
2. Applicant's academic qualifications and age requirements:
Applicants for college and undergraduate courses must graduate from high school and are generally under 30 years old;
Applicants for a master's degree must have obtained a bachelor's degree, and the age is generally no more than 35 years old;
Applicants for a doctorate degree must have obtained a master's degree, and the age is generally not more than 40 years old;
Students who come to Jiangsu colleges and universities for further study and exchange study through the framework agreement of sister provinces and states shall be implemented in accordance with the signed agreement.
3. Comply with the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and meet the admission requirements of the applied school;
4. Correct learning attitude and good grades;
5. Did not receive various scholarships from the Chinese government or other organizations.
1. Log in to the website: www.studyinjiangsu.org
2. Register a personal account
3. Fill in the online application form and upload relevant materials as required
4. Print out the application form, sign and mail it together with other application materials to "Jasmine Study Abroad Jiangsu Government Scholarship Review Committee Office" (for a mailing address, please see "Contact Information" below).
From April 1st to June 30th every year
1. Copy of passport;
2. Notarized highest education/degree certificate. If the applicant is a student at school, a certificate of enrollment issued by the school must be submitted separately. Non-Chinese or English versions must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
3. Academic transcripts. Non-Chinese or English versions must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
4. Those who intend to study for master's and doctoral degrees must submit two recommendation letters, written and signed by the professor or associate professor of the graduate school, written in Chinese or English;
5. Other application materials.
The application materials submitted by the applicant will not be returned.
(Room 2313, Education Department, 15 Beijing West Road, Gulou District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province, Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Office for International Students) Postcode: 210024 (Postcode: 210024)