University Autonomous Enrollment Program Scholarship
The "Autonomous Enrollment Program of Chinese Universities" is a full freshman scholarship provided by the Ministry of Education of China to outstanding international students of our school for the direct selection and enrollment of outstanding foreign young students to study for postgraduate programs in our school. Students submit applications directly to our school. For more details about the funding criteria and related Chinese government scholarships, please see China Scholarship Council (CSC) website.
Funding categories and majors
Masters in English: Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Finance, LL.M., Master of International Finance and Regional Cooperation, Master of Public Administration (MPA)
Ph.D. in English: Economic Law
For a detailed professional introduction, please refer to the Admissions Guide for the 2021 English-taught Postgraduate Program.
The funding period
2 academic years for master students; 3 academic years for doctoral students. The funding period is the length of study determined at the time of admission.
Including tuition, accommodation, living expenses and comprehensive medical insurance.
1. Non-Chinese citizens, physically and mentally healthy;
2. Educational background and age requirements:
Those who come to China to study for a master's degree must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35;
Those who come to China to study for a doctoral degree must have a master's degree and be under 40 years old.
3. Language proficiency requirements:
TOEFL (550/paper-based test, 80/computer-based test) or IELTS (6.5)
January 1-March 30, 2021
1. Pay the registration fee
Pay the registration fee (1,660 RMB) by bank transfer.
Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
Bank account number (A/C):
Bank of China Shanghai Wujiaochang Sub-branch
* Please indicate the applicant's name or application number when making bank transfers. Applications that have not paid the registration fee will not be accepted.
* Once the application fee is submitted, it will not be refunded.
2. Submit the application in our school's online registration system
Log in to the online registration system for international students of Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (http://ao.sufe.edu.cn), fill in the registration information online, upload the relevant materials as required (including the registration fee payment voucher) and submit.
3. Submit an application in the registration system of the National Foundation of China (CSC)
Log in to the Online Application System for International Students of China Scholarship Council (http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn), fill in the application information online, upload and submit relevant materials as required.
(The receiving institution number of Shanghai University of Finance and Economics is 10272)
(Please submit the scanned copy of the original materials when applying online. The paper version of the application materials does not need to be submitted temporarily.)
1.The highest degree diploma and degree certificate
Applicants for master's degree programs must provide undergraduate diplomas and degree certificates, and applicants for doctoral programs must provide graduation certificates and degree certificates for master's degree programs. Fresh graduates can provide a pre-graduation certificate first. If the original is not in Chinese or English, a notarized Chinese/English translation must be submitted at the same time.
2. Transcripts of all courses at the highest academic level
Applicants for the master's program must provide transcripts of all courses at the undergraduate level, and applicants for the doctoral program must provide transcripts of all courses at the master's level. If the original is not in Chinese or English, a notarized Chinese/English translation must be submitted at the same time.
3. Proof of English proficiency (Applicants whose mother tongue is English can be exempted)
Only TOEFL or IELTS scores are accepted.
4. Personal Statement
It is signed and written by the applicant, and the Chinese or English version is required. The content must include a study and research plan, with a word count of 800-1000 words.
5. Letter of Recommendation
Two letters of recommendation are required. The recommendation letter must be in Chinese or English, indicating the recommender’s work unit, position, and contact information, and be signed by the recommender.
6. Registration fee payment voucher
7. Passport (valid from the date of application to January 30, 2022) personal information page
8. Physical Examination Form for Foreigners
* Applicants should strictly follow the required items in the "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" for inspection.
* The "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" with missing items, no photo of the person attached, or no seal on the photo, and no signature and seal of the doctor and hospital, is invalid.
* The inspection result is valid for 6 months.
9. No criminal record certificate or no criminal record undertaking
10. Other supporting materials such as award certificates
* In addition to the above application materials, our school may also require applicants to provide other supplementary materials according to the situation.
* Regardless of whether you are admitted or not, the registration fee will not be refunded.
* Please be sure to submit real materials. If our school finds that the applicant has provided false information, it has the right to cancel its admission qualification or cancel its student status.
1. Based on the application materials submitted by students, our school will review the qualifications of students' application;
2. Students who have passed the material review will participate in the interview assessment organized by our school (came to school interview or online interview);
3. According to the results of the interview and assessment, our school will determine the list of candidates to be admitted, and submit the list of candidates to the China Scholarship Council;
4. The candidates to be admitted can only receive Chinese government scholarships to study in our school after they have passed the review by the China Scholarship Council;
5. Our school will be reviewed and approved by the China Scholarship Council, and after the approval result is issued to our school, the "Admission Notice", "Visa Application Form for Studying in China" (JW201 Form) and other admissions will be mailed to the scholarship recipients material.
* Each scholarship recipient can only receive funding from one Chinese government scholarship program. For scholarship applicants who have been admitted to multiple universities at the same time, the China Scholarship Council will only reserve the scholarship qualification for one school.
* After the scholarship recipients are admitted, they are not allowed to change the admission institution, major of study, and study period.
* Scholarship qualifications will not be reserved for those who cannot study in China within the time limit for admission.
* Fresh graduates who graduated in China should submit an application to the embassy or consulate of their country in China.
* The time nodes of the above admission process are subject to the notice and work arrangements of the China Scholarship Council.
Address: Shanghai University of Finance and Economics International Cultural Exchange School Admissions Section (Room 102), No. 369, Zhongshan Beiyi Road, Shanghai, China, 200083
WeChat public account: study_at_sufe