Chinese-taught doctoral program
* For more professional information, please contact the Admissions Department (email@example.com).
A master's degree or above, a foreign citizen who is over 18 years old (including 18 years old), under 45 years old (including 45 years old), physically and mentally healthy, and has a Chinese proficiency of 180 points and above at the new HSK level 5.
* Fresh graduates with a master's degree must obtain a nationally recognized undergraduate diploma before enrollment in the year of admission, otherwise the admission qualification will be invalid.
Duration of study
Entrance in September 2021, length of study: 4 years.
* Please refer to the admission notice for the specific admission time.
* For school system information, please refer to the enrollment information of Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (http://gs.sufe.edu.cn).
40,000 yuan / grade (20,000 yuan / semester)
* The above fees do not include the cost of teaching materials.
January 1-March 30, 2021
How to apply
1. Pay the registration fee
Pay the registration fee (830 RMB) by bank transfer.
Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
Bank account number (A/C):
Bank of China Shanghai Wujiaochang Sub-branch
* Please indicate the applicant's name or application number when making bank transfers.
* Once the application fee is submitted, it will not be refunded.
2. Online declaration
Sign in(Http://ao.sufe.edu.cn), select “Doctoral students” in the column of “study items”, fill in the registration information online, and upload scanned copies of the original relevant materials as required.
3. Material review and supplement
Applicants can check the review results in time through the registration system and supplement relevant materials as required.
4. Participate in the entrance examination
After reviewing the materials, according to the applicant's situation and professional requirements, two assessment methods are adopted:
b) Interview plus written test.
* The interview is generally scheduled in April, and the specific method, time, and location will be directly notified (by phone or E-mail) to applicants who have passed the preliminary review of the application materials.
5. Publish admission results
From mid-May 2021, the admission results can be found in (Http://ao.sufe.edu.cn) query.
* Telephone inquiries are not accepted for admission results.
6. Students confirm enrollment online
Students must log in to the registration system to confirm enrollment within 2 weeks after the admission result is announced.
* For students who have not confirmed their studies in the registration system, our school will not send admission materials.
7. Send the admission notice
From mid-June 2021, our school will successively issue "Admission Notice" and "Visa Form for Foreign Students Studying in China" (JW202) according to the contact information indicated at the time of registration and the method of receiving or mailing the admission notice. Table) and other admission materials.
1. The highest degree (master's degree and above) graduation certificate and degree certificate (new graduates can first provide the pre-graduation certificate issued by the university). If the original is not in Chinese or English, a notarized Chinese/English translation must be submitted at the same time.
2. Transcripts of all courses at the highest degree (master's degree and above). If the original is not in Chinese or English, a notarized Chinese/English translation must be submitted at the same time.
3. Proof of language ability (HSK certificate and transcript).
4. A copy of my self-report, in Chinese or English, and signed by the applicant. The content should include personal study, work experience, academic research results, study and research plan, etc., and the number of words should not exceed 1,000 words.
5. Two letters of recommendation, in Chinese or English, indicating the work unit, position, and contact information of the recommender (associate professor or professor), and signed by the recommender.
6. Voucher for payment of registration fee.
7. Passport (valid from the date of application to January 30, 2022) personal information page.
8. Award certificates and other supporting materials.
* When necessary, our school will require applicants to submit specified supplementary materials.
* Incomplete Application materials will not be accepted.
* The originals of all the above certificates and supporting materials will be reviewed when the journal is opened. If there is any violation, the admission qualification will be cancelled.
Address: Room 102, School of International Cultural Exchange, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, No. 369, Zhongshan North 1st Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai
Post Code: 200083
Phone: +86-21-65361944 Fax: +86-21-65361958
WeChat public account: study_at_sufe