English-taught Master's Degree Program
Bachelor degree or above, 18 years old and above (including 18 years old), 45 years old and below (including 45 years old), physical and mental health, fluent English (Applicants whose native language is not English need TOEFL 550/paper-based test, or TOEFL 80/computer-based test, Or IELTS 6.5) foreign citizen.
Fresh graduates with a bachelor's degree must obtain a nationally recognized undergraduate diploma before enrollment in the year of admission, otherwise, the admission qualification will be invalid.
January 1-March 30, 2021
How to apply
1. Pay the registration fee
Pay the registration fee (1,660 RMB) by bank transfer.
Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
Bank account number (A/C):
Bank of China Shanghai Wujiaochang Sub-branch
* Please indicate the applicant's name or application number when making bank transfers.
* Once the application fee is submitted, it will not be refunded.
2. Online declaration
Sign in（http://ao.sufe.edu.cn), select "Master's Degree" in the "Learning Project" column, fill in the registration information online, and upload scanned copies of the original relevant materials as required.
3. Material review and supplement
Applicants can check the review results in time through the registration system and supplement relevant materials as required.
4. Participate in the entrance examination
After reviewing the materials, according to the applicant's situation and professional requirements, two assessment methods are adopted:
b) Interview plus written test.
* The interview is generally scheduled in April, and the specific method, time, and location will be directly notified (by phone or E-mail) to applicants who have passed the preliminary review of the application materials.
5. Query admission results
From mid-May 2021, the admission results can be found inShanghai University of Finance and Economics online registration system（http://ao.sufe.edu.cn)Inquire.
* Telephone enquiries are not accepted for admission results.
6. Students confirm enrollment online
Students must log in to the registration system to confirm enrollment within 2 weeks after the admission result is announced.
*For students who are not confirmed in the registration system, our school will not send admission materials.
7. Send the admission notice
Starting from mid-June 2021, our school will successively issue "Admission Notice" and "Visa Form for Foreign Students Studying in China" (JW202) according to the contact information indicated at the time of registration and the method of receiving or mailing the admission notice. Table) and other admission materials.
1. The highest degree (undergraduate degree and above) graduation certificate and degree certificate (new graduates can first provide the pre-graduation certificate issued by the university). If the original is not in Chinese or English, a notarized Chinese/English translation must be submitted at the same time.
2. Transcripts of all courses at the highest degree (undergraduate level and above). If the original is not in Chinese or English, a notarized Chinese/English translation must be submitted at the same time.
3. Language proficiency certificate (TOEFL or IELTS transcript).
4. A copy of my own statement.
The Chinese or English version is required, signed by the applicant, and the content should include personal study, work experience, academic research results, study and research plan, etc., and the number of words should not exceed 1000 words.
5. Two letters of recommendation
The Chinese or English version is required, indicating the recommender (associate professor or professor)'s work unit, position, and contact information, and signed by the recommender.
6. Voucher for payment of registration fee.
7. Passport (valid from the date of application to January 30, 2022) personal information page.
8. Award certificates and other supporting materials.
* When necessary, our school will require applicants to submit specified supplementary materials.
* Incomplete Application materials will not be accepted.
* The originals of all the above certificates and supporting materials will be reviewed when the journal is opened. If there is any violation, the admission qualification will be cancelled.
Address: Room 102, School of International Cultural Exchange, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, No. 369, Zhongshan North 1st Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai
Post Code: 200083
Phone: +86-21-65361944 Fax: +86-21-65361958
WeChat public account: study_at_sufe