Foreign Postgraduate Degree Scholarship
The foreign postgraduate degree grants established by the Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine are mainly used to subsidize outstanding international students who apply for full-time postgraduate studies at the Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Eligibility for application
1. Citizens with foreign nationality, in good health;
2. Comply with the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and the school rules and regulations;
3. As a full-time graduate student, with a correct learning attitude and excellent grades;
4. No Chinese government scholarship (excluding Chinese government scholarship for outstanding self-financed students), Shanghai government scholarship, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine foreign postgraduate scholarships (full awards).
Amount of bursary and funding content
1. Types of grants and funding standards:
The foreign postgraduate degree grants of Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine are divided into three categories: A, B, and C. Class A grants are RMB 8,000, Class B grants are RMB 6,000, and Class C grants are RMB 4,000.
2. Funding objects:
① International students applying for full-time postgraduate majors in Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine must have the following degrees or qualifications before admission. The funding standards are as follows:
Type A: For those who have obtained 2 (including 2) or more master's degrees (including dual master's degree programs) or have obtained a doctorate before enrollment, a one-time subsidy of RMB 8,000;
Type B: Have obtained a master's degree before enrollment, and a one-time subsidy of RMB 6,000;
Category C: Outstanding undergraduates graduated from our school with a GPA ≥ of 3.0, reviewed by the scholarship and bursary review team, and selected for admission, with a one-time subsidy of RMB 4,000.
② International students applying for a doctoral degree in Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine must have the following degrees or qualifications before admission. The funding standards are as follows:
Type A: Full-time doctoral students who have obtained a doctorate before enrollment, a one-time subsidy of RMB 8,000;
Category B: Graduated from our school for master's degree students (including seven-year program), or students who have obtained two or more master's degrees before admission apply for full-time doctoral students; and have obtained a doctorate or two or more master's degrees before admission Degree students apply for part-time doctoral students, a one-time subsidy of RMB 6,000;
Category C: Full-time doctoral students who have obtained a master's degree in Chinese medicine, medicine, or science (pharmaceutical) from other universities (including foreign universities) before entering the school, participated in a certain level of scientific research projects, or published important academic papers, one-time Support RMB 4,000.
1. The original or notarized copy of the highest degree (degree) certificate. If the applicant is a student in school, he/she must submit the certificate of enrollment issued by the school he/she is attending, and the original or notarized copy of the academic qualification certificate must be submitted after admission. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
2. Copies of scientific research experience and scientific research results in certification materials.
3. The applicant must ensure the authenticity of the materials provided, if it is found to be falsified, it will be disqualified from obtaining the scholarship, and all consequences shall be borne by the applicant;
4. Incomplete application materials will not be accepted. Regardless of whether you are admitted or not, the application materials will not be returned.
March 15, 2018, is the deadline for application.
1. The school will form a bursary review committee to review the applicant's materials.
2. The bursary review committee will review the applicants through interviews, telephone interviews, emails, and other forms as needed.
3. The school will promptly notify the applicant of the review result in written form.
Matters needing attention
1. After enrollment, the International Students Office will publicize the list of students who will receive financial aid in the academic year, and the publicity period shall not be less than 3 working days. The list of no objections will be announced by the International Students Office after being reviewed by the department.
2. International students need to pay the full amount of the current year's tuition before they can issue pre-school bursaries. If the student has been punished or dropped out due to violation of Chinese laws and regulations, violation of school discipline, and rules and regulations before the issuance, the current year's bursary will be canceled.
3. The postgraduates cultivated by Sino-foreign cooperation are subject to the content of the agreement between the two parties.
These rules will take effect on the date of issuance, and they will be applicable from the 2016 level. The right to interpret the implementation rules belongs to the Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.