Three projects won 2020 Excellent Achievement Award
Recently, the Ministry of Education issued the "Decision on the Award of Scientific Research Outstanding Achievements (Science and Technology) in Higher Education Institutions in 2020".
A total of 3 projects in our school system have won awards. The project "Innovative Research and Application of Shi's Traumatology Musculoskeletal Disease Diagnosis and Treatment Technology" led by Shi Yinyu of the affiliated Shuguang Hospital won the first prize of Science and Technology Progress Award.
Led by Hu Hongyi of the affiliated Longhua Hospital the project "mechanism of theoretical innovation and Qingchangshuan treatment of ulcerative colitis" won second prize scientific and technological progress, Shuguang hospital Mu Yong Ping led the project "Yiguanjian treatment of liver and kidney issuing party - card Basic Research on Pathology" won the second prize of Natural Science Award.
This time, 5 projects of municipal colleges and universities recommended by the Shanghai Municipal Education Commission won awards. Our school won 3 of them, making it the municipal college with the largest number of awards.
The first prize of the Science and Technology Progress Award-winning project
Project Title: Innovative research and popularization and application of the diagnosis and treatment technology of musculoskeletal diseases in Shi's Traumatology Department
Completed by: lithographic jade, stone Ying, Guo Hailing, Caoyue Long, Wall Shifa, Pang Jian, Wang Xiang, Zhaoyong Fang, Chen Yuanchuan, Guan Bin, Zheng Yu new, Chen Bo, Du Jiong, Zhan Hongsheng, Wu Yuyun
"Shi's Traumatology" is a well-known school of Chinese medicine in my country. It has made historical contributions to the modernization of the discipline of Chinese Medicine Orthopedics and the establishment of a higher education system.
Professor Shi Yinyu has a deep accumulation in the diagnosis and treatment of muscle and bone diseases. Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis have become one of the main chronic diseases that plague the health of the elderly in our country.
They tend to occur more frequently with the aging society; ankle sprain is the most common sports injury, accounting for about 40% of all sports injuries. The project team excavated and sorted out the literature data of "Shi's Traumatology".
Combined with the progress of modern clinical practice, proposed "equal importance of Qi and blood, mainly Qi; consideration of both evils, wind, cold, phlegm and dampness; treatment of injuries and awareness of people, adjustment of the body.
Equal emphasis on bones and bones, bones The general outline of the principles for the diagnosis and treatment of muscle and bone lesions based on "Zhengjin-soft", focusing on the above-mentioned bone diseases that seriously affect the national health level, exploring the common laws of prevention and treatment, constructing a technical system for the diagnosis and treatment of muscle and bone lesions, and achieving the following innovative results:
1. based on Professor Shi Yinyu's “Kidney Replenishing Recipe”, the joint research and development of a new anti-osteoporosis drug “Qigu Capsule” won the new drug certificate (Z20090039). And through in-vivo studies, it was found that Bushen Recipe can improve bone density and biomechanical properties of osteoporotic animals, and inhibit bone resorption.
Among them, the kidney-tonifying component has a significantly better effect on promoting bone formation than that of the kidney-yin component; in vitro studies have found that the prescription contains astragalus, Epimedium, and Rhizoma Drynariae both have the effect of promoting osteoblast osteogenesis.
It is confirmed that the effective part of icariin can promote the proliferation and osteogenic function of bone marrow stromal stem cells and osteoblasts, which is one of the material basis for the effect.
2. Through the clinical epidemiological study of "the combination of disease, syndrome and symptom", at the level of local syndrome differentiation, it is confirmed that the pain degree of knee osteoarthritis is related to the syndrome differentiation, and the distribution of knee tenderness points is related to the anatomical structure; the overall syndrome differentiation level.
Analyzed the parameters of the tongue picture and the syndrome elements of local joint disease, and found the correlation law of the tongue picture in the middle root area and the osteoarthritis of cold and dampness obstruction type.
Created a new method of image-based assessment of knee pain; through a randomized control Clinical trials have verified the effectiveness and safety of Shi's characteristic preparation Kangguzengsheng Mixture and Compound Zijing Xiaoshang Ointment.
The “Shi's Traumatology Knee Osteoarthritis Special Diagnosis and Treatment Plan” was formulated and verified that the diagnosis and treatment plan is more effective than the traditional one. Clinical superiority.
3. Under the guidance of Professor Shi Yinyu's view that “muscle injuries should be combined with acupuncture and medicine, and manipulation is the second”, clinical trials have been conducted to verify that Shi's Traumatology traditional fumigation, application, manipulation, acupuncture, and medicine are effective for acute treatment.
Research on the efficacy of ankle sprains (early and mid-term) and old ankle sprains, through a total of 1077 case studies, it is confirmed that Shi's traumatology treatment can improve the clinical manifestations of pain and dysfunction in patients with ankle sprains, and is safe Good sex, formed a new theory of treatment of ankle sprains: "acupuncture, medicine, and manipulation should be given equal emphasis, and the treatment should be treated by stages".
The project team published 240 academic papers, of which 64 papers were included in SCI, which he cited 1,630 times. 3 patents were authorized, 75 masters, and 19 doctors were trained.
For 11 consecutive years, the National Continuing Education Class on the theme of "Shi's Traumatology Diagnosis and Treatment Technology" has been held, 2,172 trainees have been trained, and 265 advanced doctors have been received from the country.
Editor-in-chief of 7 national textbooks including "Orthopedics and Traumatology of Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine". The WeChat public account of "Shi's Traumatology" was established, and popular science articles received 33098 clicks.
Qigu Capsule was included in the "National Basic Medical Insurance Drug List (2017 Edition)" and was selected into the "Expert Consensus on the Prevention and Treatment of Primary Osteoporosis by Traditional Chinese Medicine (2015)". The newly added output value exceeded 10 million in the past three years.
The project team is the leader of the Key Specialty Collaboration Team of the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine Orthopedics and Traumatology of the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
The results have been promoted and applied to member units nationwide, benefiting more than 132,025 patients, and improving the level of diagnosis and treatment of related diseases nationwide.
The sceond prize of the Science and Technology Progress Award
Project Title: Theoretical Innovation and Mechanism Study of Qingchang Suppository Treating Ulcerative Colitis
Completed by: Hu Hongyi, Lin Jiang, Gong Yuping, industry Yuan Jian, Tang Zhipeng, Hao slightly, Sunbo Yun, Wang Shi Ying, Zhu Lingyu, fee Xiaoyan, Li Kai, Lu Lu, Hong Zhu Wen, Bian Hui
Ulcerative colitis (UC) is a chronic and recurrent immune disease involving the colorectal mucosa. In the past 10 years, the incidence of UC in my country has shown an obvious upward trend, with an annual growth rate of 4.0-14.9%.
UC has a long course, recurring attacks, and is prone to develop colorectal cancer. The World Health Organization has classified it as a refractory disease. First, it seriously affects the quality of life of patients and also brings a heavy medical burden to society.
The project adheres to the academic thinking of "Hai Paid Ding's Internal Medicine-Huang Wendong Spleen and Stomach School", and integrates the innovative theory of "external treatment of internal diseases" into the clinical practice of traditional Chinese medicine for the prevention and treatment of UC, and has developed the first Chinese medicine suppository for the treatment of UC-Qingchang Suppository.
After three generations of continuous efforts for more than 30 years, we have continuously revealed the unique advantages and mechanism of action of traditional Chinese medicine suppositories in the prevention and treatment of UC and conducted an in-depth exploration of the scientific basis of traditional Chinese medicine.
Its significant clinical effects have formed a wide range of domestic digestive fields. The influence has provided strong support for establishing the status of Chinese medicine in the prevention and treatment of UC.
1. Innovate the theoretical theory of traditional Chinese medicine for the prevention and treatment of UC, and propose that "blood stasis" is a key factor in the onset of UC.
Through a series of in-depth studies on the etiology and pathogenesis of UC, it was found that "intestinal collateral stasis" (vascular damage) first appeared in the onset of UC, which then led to the aggravation of "damp-heat accumulation" (infiltration of inflammatory cells and accumulation of inflammatory factors).
Which eventually led to The intestinal lipid membrane and blood collaterals are damaged to form erosions and ulcers, forming a new theoretical framework of traditional Chinese medicine with "intestinal collateral stasis toxin" as the core factor in the pathogenesis of UC.
It clarifies the dialectical relationship between "stasis toxin" and "damp heat" and breaks Based on the long-term understanding of treating UC with "damp heat" as the mainstay, it provides a new basis for guiding TCM syndrome differentiation and treatment.
2. The first Chinese medicine suppository-Qingchang Suppository used in the prevention and treatment of UC in China. By summarizing the characteristics of the incidence of UC in the Chinese people.
Combining the theory of internal and external treatment of Chinese medicine and the experience of traditional sore preparations, the first Chinese medicine suppository-Qingchang suppository, was developed in the country since the end of the 1980s.
The drug is used in Longhua Hospital alone with an annual usage of nearly 100,000 boxes, and the annual treatment of UC patients reaches 12,000 person-times. Patients can save at least 80% of their daily expenditure on medicines, which fully reflects the characteristic advantages and health economic value of traditional Chinese medicine in treating UC.
3. Based on long-term follow-up studies reveal the clinical characteristics of traditional Chinese medicine-based programs in the prevention and treatment of UC. A clinical study based on 1140 UC patients found that Qingchang Suppository has obvious advantages in improving mucus, pus, blood, stool, promoting mucosal repair, and preventing recurrence.
The total effective rate is 91.47%, and the onset of action is fast and the side effects are small. Compared with sulfasalazine suppository, the recurrence rate is reduced by 30%, and oral administration of combined traditional Chinese medicine can significantly increase the effect.
Qingchang Suppository can induce and maintain the remission of UC during the active period and has the value of new drug development.
4. Discovered the modern biological mechanism of the interaction of "intestinal collaterals, blood stasis, evil heat and toxin" and the effect of Qingchang suppository. Discovered the differential metabolic profile and associated signal transmission pathways in the early stage of UC.
And its clinical correlation with the phenotype of "stasis" syndrome in traditional Chinese medicine. Research on the effect of Qingchang Suppository in preventing and treating UC and its effect on microvascular disease found that the imbalance of VEGF121/VEGF165 and pro-inflammatory factors/anti-inflammatory factors may be the key to causing colonic microvascular damage.
Clearing the intestines is mainly based on removing blood stasis, clearing heat and detoxifying Shuan has a clear intervention effect on this mechanism, and for the first time demonstrated the relevant mechanism from the different perspectives of biochemistry, cell metabolism, and molecular biology, providing a new clinical evaluation "target" for the prevention and treatment of UC by traditional Chinese medicine.
The project received 15 national, provincial, and ministerial project funding, established 3 inheritance and innovation research platforms, and published 12 books. Qingchang Suppository mainly prevents and treats UC with its characteristic formulas and prescriptions. It also provides a modern research basis for classical theories such as "blood flow will cause pus to heal itself".
The second prize of the Natural Science Award-winning project
Project Title: Yiguan Decoction for the Treatment of Liver Cirrhosis with Prescriptions for Liver and Kidney Yin Deficiency - Basic Pathological Study
Completed by: Muyong Ping, Liu Ping, Wang Xiaoling, Chen Camry, Zhouya Ning, Hu Yiyang, Liu Chenghai, Zhang Hua, Sun Mingyu, Chen Gaofeng
The project is based on the effect mechanism of Yiguanjian to resist liver fibrosis and adopts the thinking mode of testing syndromes by prescription. It is believed that the pathological basis of liver cirrhosis, liver, and kidney yin deficiency syndrome may be mainly reflected in the attenuation of liver parenchymal cells, abnormal differentiation of liver stem cells, and anti-oxidation.
The research on the effect mechanism of Yiguan Decoction that nourishes the liver and kidney against liver fibrosis is of great significance for the interpretation of the scientific connotation of the morphological damage of liver cirrhosis. The research on the correlation of disease-prescription syndrome has opened up new ideas. The innovation points are as follows:
1. Yiguanjian can inhibit the differentiation of liver stem cells into myofibroblasts (MFs): In 2-AAF/CCl4 rats with liver fibrosis, liver stem cells can differentiate into MFs and promote the progress of liver fibrosis. Yiguanjian can inhibit this A pathological process.
2.Yiguanjian can inhibit the differentiation of allogeneic bone marrow cells into MFs and Kupffer cells (KCs): mice are X-rayed and injected with allogeneic bone marrow cells through the tail vein. CCl4 is used to model from the 7th week to the end of the 13th week, and Yiguanjian is also given to intervention The results show that Yiguanjian can inhibit the differentiation of bone marrow cells into MFs and KCs.
3. Yiguanjian inhibits the activation of hepatic stellate cells by improving the ability of liver tissue to resist oxidative stress: In CCl4 rats with liver fibrosis, Yiguanjian can increase liver tissue superoxide dismutase activity and protein expression, and improve liver tissue gluten.
Protein levels of glutathione, peroxide reductase 6, transferrin, etc. Reduce liver tissue malondialdehyde content and protein expression of HSP70 and HO-1. In CCl4 mice with liver fibrosis, Yiguanjian can reduce the expression of α-SMA protein in liver tissue.
4. Yiguanjian significantly improves liver hypoxia and inhibits sinusoidal endothelial damage and angiogenesis: In CCl4 mice with liver fibrosis, Yiguanjian can reduce liver tissue hypoxia-inducible factor-1α, CD31, vascular endothelial growth factor, and its effects. Expression of body 2 and so on.
5. Yiguanjian can resist liver cell damage and regulate body material metabolism: In CCl4 mice with liver fibrosis, Yiguanjian can reduce serum ALT activity and increase serum and liver ALB content. In CCl4 rats with liver fibrosis, urinary metabolomics analysis showed that Yiguanjian can regulate the body's energy metabolism, amino acid metabolism, tryptophan metabolism, cytochrome P450 metabolism, and so on.
The study proposes that the pathological basis of liver cirrhosis, liver, and kidney yin deficiency syndrome is related to the decrease in the number of liver parenchymal cells, abnormal differentiation of liver stem cells, decreased ability to resist oxidative stress, sinusoidal endothelial cell damage, and angiogenesis, and liver cell metabolism disorders.
It not only plays a leading role in analyzing the modern pathological basis of liver and kidney yin deficiency syndrome in liver cirrhosis but also lays an important scientific foundation for the clinical application of Yiguanjian.