President Scholarship of Shanghai Sport University
1. Scholarship content and standards
Since 2018, the Shanghai Institute of Sport has set up a principal scholarship program. It plans to provide 85 scholarships each year to attract international students with excellent language skills and professional backgrounds to study Chinese or English-taught courses for undergraduate, master, and doctoral degrees at our school. Scholarships are divided into partial scholarships and full scholarships.
Part of the scholarship is divided into Type A and Type B. Part of the scholarship of Type A includes tuition and accommodation fees, and part of the scholarship of Type B only includes tuition. The full scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, living expenses, and insurance.
2. Open professional
All masters and doctoral programs taught in Chinese and English at Shanghai Sport University are open for application, and the length of schooling is three years. The undergraduate major only accepts applicants who major in Chinese International Education (Sports Business Chinese).
3. Applicant qualifications
Non-Chinese citizens, in good health, must have the pre-requisite education or degree required by the applied project, undergraduate program applicants must be under 25 years old;
Master program applicants must be under 30 years old; doctoral program applicants must be under 35 years old.
4. Application date
January 1st-June 30th every year
5. Application process/approach
To apply online, log on to the website of the International Education Institute of Shanghai Sport University http://cice.sus.edu.cn; apply by email or phone
6. Application materials
1) Application form for foreign students of Shanghai Sport University (posted with photos)
2) Copy of passport (ordinary passport within the validity period)
3) Master's degree certificate (for fresh graduates) and a copy of the degree certificate or a notarized copy. For versions other than Chinese and English, a notarized Chinese or English translation is required.
4) A copy of the master's transcript or a fair copy, and a notarized Chinese or English translation is required for versions other than Chinese and English
5) Proof of Chinese or English proficiency
6) Resume (written in English, the content should include personal study, work experience, academic research results, study and research plan, etc.).
7) Recommendation letters (in Chinese or English) from two experts above the associate professor.
8) Application fee: 500 yuan/RMB (cash, postal remittance, or bank remittance)
* When necessary, our school will require applicants to submit specified supplementary materials.
* Incomplete application materials will not be accepted.
- The above materials and fees will not be refunded regardless of whether they are admitted or not.
7. Receiving department
International Students Office of Shanghai Sport University
Address: No. 650, Qingyuan Ring Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai, China
International Student Office, School of International Education, Shanghai University of Sport
Online application: firstname.lastname@example.org